[obsolete] UK Empyrion Fast Server. Active Admins | PvP | Homeworld planet

Discussion in 'Multiplayer Meeting Room' started by RexXxuS, Feb 6, 2016.

1. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

Hey guys,

we are regulary the #1 in the list but just to let you all know that our big update is live I thought about posting it here :)

The biggest change is that we have a complete new planet called "Homeworld". It's in the 3 startplanets (Akua and Omicron) included so experienced player can start there too. But prepare yourself good though the reward of all resources are very desirable...

Additionally we have set everything except Trading Outpost PvP to have a real (late) content in the game.

Our focus is set on fair play. So no unfair bug users or hackers will stay long by us. And beginner are always welcome - we have a faction just to help them.

Let me know if you have any questions or inspirations about the new planet.
    See you there...

Maxumous likes this.
  2. Luke_Skywalker

Luke_Skywalker Ensign

Rex, quick question, is it fair play, when you attacking enemy base with defensive weapons. while owner is offline ? thanks

3. Maxumous

Maxumous Ensign

On Saturday 13th Februrary 2016, Uk Empyrion fast server will have its name changed to " Empyrion Homeworld".
    As Admin team goes to extreme lengths to try and keep abusers and exploit people away.
    Our main goal is keeping our people on our server happy, with updates and events on the server.
    We have a steam group called Empyrion Homeworld, soon to be a website.
    Have fun and enjoyment of PvP on our Server, any questions please contact :-

Maxumous (Owner/Admin)
    RexXxus (Officer/Admin)
    Alex (Admin)

4. Brokenshakles

Brokenshakles Rear Admiral

You do realize that the server list will often put the last server you accessed at the top of the list for you? The servers are not listed in order of popularity last I check, although a sorting feature for that would be interesting.

5. Shpiler

Shpiler Lieutenant

i died in Losty outpost and can't log in back. Reset my data again, please. and it would be great if you can return me my ships, owned by Pirates faction.

6. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

What a rhetorical question :p Well just click on players in the list at top. It will be sorted by players then.

Shpiler, as I said, as soon as I'm home you will be able to join again + ships.

7. Hummel-o-War

Hummel-o-War Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

• Developer
    Sry guys, but discuss this via PN or otherwise.

//comments deleted//

@Darth Vader. First and ultimately last warning for bad language.

8. Auradus

Auradus Ensign

Great server best one yet

9. mattrobb222

mattrobb222 Ensign

Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
  10. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Ensign

M8 he banned me because he can and i did nothing wrong.. i bought the game to play but Rex banned me for no reason and my buddy who changed his steam name to luke skywalker to be funny with my name.. can u unban us?

upsetkiller likes this.
  11. Taun Hawk

Taun Hawk Lieutenant

I have been unable to locate your steam group website "Empyrion Homeworld". Do you have a link or is your website up yet? Also I am looking for a list of your server rules. I heard someone last night was punished for leaving a CV in PVE orbit unmanned. I would like to know what other rules are in play on this server so I am informed. Thanks! Love the server setup so far, really nice to have so many planets in one system, makes the SV a very useful ship :)

Edit:
    I found it: STEAM GROUP Homeworld Server HWServer. Finally saw the link on the server description ;)

Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
  12. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

Hey Taun,
    sorry, the old server is the new server "Homeworld Server". Glad you found it :)

Taun Hawk likes this.