please delete solo quests

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by itt, Dec 1, 2020.

1. itt

itt Ensign

as it says please delete the solo quests and redo them it is easer to do it that way. currently the solo quests are so broken that staring agen is the best option. the solo quests can only be done if no one else has done them on a co-op server. most of the quests have to be skipped so what is the point. a better way to get rep is to create trading as the way to get reputation every time you sell or buy from an npc you get rep with that faction. i have been a gamer since space invaders and this game has the worst questing i have ever seen but the rest of the game is brilliant. can anyone tell me of the cheat code to get max rep so i don't have to be blocked in my game progress.

2. byo13

byo13 Captain

To increase reputation you'll need to use the 'faction' console command like this:
    faction rep local Pol 30000

About the solo quests I couldn't find that many broken quests. Of course that if you destroy or kill something that is part of the mission then the mission will be broken but you can always skip parts of the quest by using the checkbox when you're stuck.

Do you have an example to share?