Please make the Drill craftable in the small constructor

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by japp_02, Aug 8, 2024.

1. japp_02

japp_02 Commander

I have started a new game countless times in the past years and I can say for sure:
    Between level 3 to level 10 it's pretty the only time where you will effectively use the drill as opposed to other solutions - if you could, but you cannot.
    At higher levels you will use mining HVs, mining SVs or autominers to harvest ressources, your drill, if you happened to find one, will turn to be a nice decor piece.

In the current game design, other than finding one in a POI, I only came to have a drill because there is a token reward for an Epic Drill. Never had to use it in all those years, it was too late. I needed it BEFORE but that was impossible, once you are able to build a Large Constructor to craft it you barely need it anymore.

The drill as for now is a good deal faster than the Survival Tool for harvesting stones or deposit ressources, and that's where its advantage ends. It could be a good element *early in the game* and it's not an exploit because you need energy to use it.

Therefore: It's useless to only make it available in a Large Constructor.
    The SMALL CONSTRUCTOR or MOBILE CONSTRUCTOR (SVs) is the best place for it to be craftable so it becomes a good element of the game.

Thank you.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2024
    stanley bourdon likes this.