Help needed POI Enemies passive in multiplayer survival

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zacman, Jul 18, 2021.

1. Zacman

Zacman Ensign

Have been greatly enjoying the Empyrion experience singleplayer, but lately I've been trying to play multiplayer work with some mates and having trouble. I've tried the default coop options, and one of my mates has also gone as far as trying to rent a dedicated server, but no matter what we seem to do, enemies at POIs in the Default Survival scenario remain completely passive They just wander around, completely disregarding our presence and don't defend themselves at all when attacked. The default multiplayer scenario POI's seem to work fine, but we wanted to do the story missions and have the full galaxy - so far no settings we've messed with seem to help.

I've had a look around online, but so far the only solution I've found is that it's supposed to go away with a server restart (which it has not.) The issue isn't related to faction status - the Ancient Tower in the prelude was the first place we encountered the bug, and they should be hostile to everything.

2. Zacman

Zacman Ensign

An update on this, it appears only certain POIs are affected - specifically, melee enemies in the ancient tower POI (the infected with Crossbows behave fine), and the Spiders in the Ancient Temple POIs. Every other POI we have visited since has been fully active.