Propulsors maw speed

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Nefiklyd, Sep 11, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Nefiklyd

Nefiklyd Ensign

Hello
    I know it have already been a lot asked. but I'd really enjoy to have a more developed power/torque propulsors system. Not just a max speed "because it's HV or SV or CV" but... You know, somme propulsors witch allows you to make a really fast SV with propulsors with great power but low torque so you have to make your SV the lightest possible, for fast travelling, asteroid race, really light fighters, etc...
    You take the basic 1x1x1 propulsor, and take thems longers as max increase and fatter as torque increase, of course with an increasing fuel consumption so the light jet SV is just for fast-but-not-long travel.
    It would be great to have some 500 m/s (in space) fast SV =D
    Thanks for reading, and thanks for all the fun I've already have on your game

2. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

The speed limit is due to technical reasons.

Nefiklyd likes this.
  3. Nefiklyd

Nefiklyd Ensign

Could you develop this?
    Is it planned to be?:D
    Speaking about torque, I'd like to suggest to change (or to add more) bikes models, you know... If we are supposed to explore wild planets, I don't immagine the ingeniors of the mission to supply a sport bike, but more of a trail one, and an actual "in real world" electric bike with a 64kw power moto have more torque than a 1000cc japanese "H" fueled bike, so it would be logic to have an "all-terrain grip" bike in place of the actual soap pain provided (yes... I'm a biker :rolleyes:)