Rotation Sensitivity - SAVE NEEDED PLEASE

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by STEEL, Oct 26, 2022.

1. STEEL

STEEL Ensign

The rotation sensitivity such as the PITCH, ROLL and YAW on all SVs and CVs DESPERATELY need to be saved to each ship as a permanent stat when player adjusts it.

On smaller ships the roll is INSANE and I spin around like crazy..........so I adjust the sensitivity and it works fine but this adjustment made by me is lost and it resets ALL THE TIME.

PLEASE make this a permanent save directly to each ship as this is a huge hassle all the time when flying.

Thank You!!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 26, 2022
    TwitchyJ likes this.
  2. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

It is saved. It's even saved in the blueprint I believe.

3. STEEL

STEEL Ensign

I am on the official Empyrion US Server and I can confirm to you that it does not save this. As I will log in now, the small sv which I have adjusted the Roll to .1 will most definitely be reverted back to 1.0.

[​IMG]
    You will see here my small SV (in background) and the Rotation Sensitivity. It is currently for the Roll 1.0

[​IMG]

Here, I have reduced the Roll to .1.
    I then saved the blueprint for it again just for this testing.

[​IMG]

I then logged out of the game and shut it down. I then restarted the game and logged into the Official server. As you can plainly see the setting has gone back to the 1.0 and it did not remember my .1 setting.

If you have an alternative method to save this, please show us.

Much appreciated!!!

TwitchyJ likes this.
  4. Garaman

Garaman Captain

5. STEEL

STEEL Ensign

Thank You for pointing that out Garaman, I searched but did not find that one in particular. I am glad that at least I know that the devs know about it and hopefully might adjust it one day for the MP servers to save such an important controlling slider on an SV and CV.