Searching a role play server or faction with trading and lore (not rule-play for 16yearolds)

Discussion in 'Multiplayer Meeting Room' started by JinM, Aug 14, 2017.

1. JinM

JinM Lieutenant

So there is HWS around, but I'd like to have a server that is not full of 16 year olds that use all their freetime to spawn in that mega CV and Base sourounded by 5 turret-bases.

I am searching for a server where people have their small bases and you can visit them and where are actual usefull trades around. Not a server where I have to be on my toes at all time, because half of the playfields where the actual players are, are pvp. Where people actually build something meaningfull on the pve playfields that's worth visiting, and where brick houses or the repeating structures that are from the workshop are not a common sight.

I just wanna fly around as trader and do some pve missions from time to time. =)

Ofcourse I like pvp but that's not the main reason I play Emp, as I don't see any depth in the anarcho pvp. (pvp with rules like 1 carrier on each side and 3 fighters on each side with size limits would be great but lets be honest here: thats not how the regular pvp happens in emp ;) )

Are there some servers around or some guys who play like that in a faction?

2. Ninjahunter

Ninjahunter Ensign

well My server is NEW and it is just me and two randoms at the moment... but I Prefer that playstyle too... but i do love major warfare style PvP... but as the Admin on my server i am always willing to work with new players