Added to game small cargo CV's/Drones

Discussion in 'Showroom & Submissions' started by sulusdacor, Dec 30, 2022.

1. sulusdacor

sulusdacor Captain

various small cv and cv that are more drone like, aka no cockpit. nothing special to loot, just visual stuff.
    build for raviens scenario mainly, but thought others might like these too, that's why the post.

-cargo box assets has various 3x3x7 boxes with no custom colors to copy paste, they are used by CV_CargoTCivDroneTugB
    -------------

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Catnap, MatCz, teakeycee and 2 others like this.
  2. sulusdacor

sulusdacor Captain

+ the rest

Attached Files:

ravien_ff likes this.
  3. sulusdacor

sulusdacor Captain

few more advertisment drone versions, more civilian/generic, since i found just having 1 trader version is a bit boring. all have the add behind them, but mostly you can just switch this if needed (lots of negative line,height at start+some rotation of the whole lcd). the DroneAdv8 i could imagine having two ads each side with the wings, but i was not sure how usefull that would be, so left it behind.

Attached Files:

ravien_ff likes this.
  4. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

These look amazing!

@Hummel-o-War if you want to set these up to patrol between various civilian stations/trading stations let me know, I think I have figured out a good way to do it in the playfield files and the result is really cool and immersive (but will require the addition of one new block to make it work).

MatCz and teakeycee like this.