Tutorial Sprache - Tutorial language

Discussion in 'FAQ & Feedback' started by DJPTiger, Aug 10, 2020.

1. DJPTiger

DJPTiger Lieutenant

Ernsthaft, ihr bringt das Spiel mit einem auf Englisch gehaltenen Tutorial raus? Das Spiel selber auf Deutsch aber Englisches Tutorial!

Seriously, are you bringing the game out with a tutorial held in English? The game itself in German but an English tutorial!

2. Kassonnade

Kassonnade Rear Admiral

English is an international language. I'm a french speaker but most games I buy on Steam only have English.

You can offer your services to translate the tutorial, as all translations are done by community members. You can open a thread in the German section to get help or see if other players want to be involved (that's what I did to get the "french" translation).

But for now, it may be premature if the tutorial is due to change again.

Spoon likes this.
  3. DJPTiger

DJPTiger Lieutenant

Neben Englisch ist Deutsch und Französisch die internationalen Sprachen der Erde. Es ist ja schön wenn Sie Englisch können, dies ist aber nicht jedem gegönnt. Ich selber Spreche als einzige Sprache Deutsch und selbst das auch nicht Perfekt und ich bin ein alter Knacker von 40 der auch kein Englisch mehr lernen wird und auch nicht mehr lernen will.
    Zum anderen was ich erscheckend finde ist Ihr geht von der Testversion in eine Officelle Version nicht nur mit Haufenweise Fehler und Fehlenden Blöcken und so weiter wie ich finde sondern mit einer nur Teilweisen Übersetzung im Tutorial wo Neue Spieler mit Angeworben werden sollen. Ich Rede noch nicht mal von den Texten in Stationen oder Schiffen im Spiel selber sondern wirklich das Tutorial im PDA.

In addition to English, German and French are the world's international languages. It is nice if you can speak English, but not everyone can do this. I myself speak German as the only language and even that is not perfect and I am an old cracker of 40 who will not learn any more English and does not want to learn any more.
    On the other hand, what I find shocking is you go from the test version to an official version not only with tons of errors and missing blocks and so on, as I think, but with an only partial translation in the tutorial where new players are to be recruited. I'm not even talking about the texts in stations or ships in the game itself, but really the tutorial in the PDA.

Edit:
    PS
    Da ich kein Englisch kann werde ich mich für Übersetzungen wohl eher nicht eignen. Ausserdem für eine Firma Übersetzungen machen ohne Gegenleistung nur für ein Spiel was ich Bezahlt habe? Sind Euch die Praktikanten aus gegangen?

PS
    Since I don't speak English, I will probably not be suitable for translations. Do you also do translations for a company without anything in return, just for a game that I have paid for? Have you run out of interns?

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
    Babsiko likes this.