Walking around in cv while it moves

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ZipSnipe, Aug 5, 2024.

1. ZipSnipe

ZipSnipe Commander

I know this has been asked a million times but I had to bring this up.

Last night me and my son played a game on Roblox and within that game we played some game called StarBase. A very clunky game but somewhat complex and within that complex of a game I could walk around the ship while it was moving. Now most of these Roblox games are made by young kids I am not sure if Starbase is or not at least an older kid made it for sure.

So my point is if some kid can do it can't Eleon do it too? I know Roblox is a different game engine but in Rust which uses the same game engine they have a train cart that you can move around on and a cargo ship, its not perfect but you can walk around 95% of the time with no glitching. Just saying

2. Taelyn

Taelyn Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

• Developer
    • Administrator
    Hello,

Ha yes this comes often up :NewSlightSmile:.

Its not possible with how our Collision System works. As the whole game depend on it reworking this is a difficult task.
    If it ever gets possible we will consider adding the posibility for it.

Taelyn

3. ZipSnipe

ZipSnipe Commander

Yeah I know how difficult it is I was just a lil impressed when I played that StarBase game in Roblox it made me want to post this.
    Someday I am going to hit the lottery and I am going to buy you guys some extra programmers !!! I promise !!!