What hold you in this game?

Discussion in 'FAQ & Feedback' started by AgentMaster, Nov 26, 2019.

1. AgentMaster

AgentMaster Lieutenant

For me its Project Eden scenario. After play it and meet that much content realize what hold me in this game and i always will play Empyrion on big map. There is a many nice games but they rely solely on the presence of other players as long as in Empyrion no need to wait other players to make your game. Also the thing that bring me back in this one is exactly the presence of many game locations, the new sectors, enemy ship etc. I think increasing the game locations is the right way to make this game more interesting and attractive. Even make a new galaxies where you can jump and explore new planets... :)

Germanicus and ravien_ff like this.
  2. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

I'm glad you're enjoying the scenario! I love Empyrion because it lets me build all these cool planets and things. :D I can't wait for them to add multiple solar systems. I think that will be a huge thing for the game.

Germanicus, AgentMaster and Cluascorp like this.
  3. AgentMaster

AgentMaster Lieutenant

About the scenario - see what happen after update - all tankers are stick on polaris asteroids! When i shoot the tanker the asteroid take the damage too - i loss the standing with the Polaris :(
    upload_2019-12-13_11-40-23.png

4. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

Looks like a messy bug!

5. IndigoWyrd

IndigoWyrd Rear Admiral

I keep getting pulled back into Empyrion because... I don't really know, except that it's fun.
    I love survival games, and this one has some tremendous potential.
    I love building games, and this one has one of the best building systems.
    Space Engineers has a nice level of complexity, but it's really hard to engage in, and seems to have no direction whatsoever.

I just see so much that Empyrion could become, and so many efforts made to really reach that potential, that it's hard to stay away from for very long.

AgentMaster likes this.
  6. AgentMaster

AgentMaster Lieutenant

That need a fix - all the tankers are stick to polaris asteroids
    upload_2019-12-15_10-21-55.png