[TOOL] EAH | Empyrion Admin Helper v1.61.x

Discussion in 'The Hangar Bay' started by RexXxuS, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

New Update available!

Its time isn't it.
    Finally after 8 month delay :( we created the first Version for hosted Server to replace the lite version (still available for now). We still need some voluntary hoster to test it for us (and of course those hoster have to implement it on their website), sooooo just ask them nicely if you want it ;).

Otherwise this Update was full of major internal changes which fixed a lot of performance problems on big server as well as some random crashes/freezes after some time.

Also we changed Cross Server Warp in a way that you can now add as many server as you want :). Until the Game provides a way to merge all galaxies... we do it ;). This means that you have to reenter your CSW config in the new settings. If you need help, let us know. Otherwise the tooltips and even the outdated :( docu on our webpage should help.

Also to note: We changed the fueling of the Autominer a bit. Its a preparation to allow the player to fuel each Autominer by choice instead of the System fueling all. Therefore the fuel moved from the Player to the Autominer. But: You have to start the function in the Autominer-Window "Move fuel from player" ones manually.

Another highlight might be the "Turn off list-update" function on the main page. It was designed to save performance on a full server, but actually it became a smart option for Admins. Since you will only see the alerts that come up and those alerts only stay highlighted for 30 minutes. And you can clear them. That way you only see what you need to see without all the other chat or scrolling through it. Of course when turning it off you have the full chat again.

Many Slave functions were also implemented to have the basics for those depending on the slave version when using it to connect to such hosted server where only the lite version worked. More will come soon.

But enough :) Enjoy the new Version!

Patch notes - 1.36.3.4
    • Added: Player: Empty Origin not shown as 999
    • Added: Trusted Server config for yaml (not in GUI)
    • Added: Autominer: Fuel not in player but in Autominer (Use function in Autominer-Window to convert current fuel).
    • Added: Autominer: Fresh Start = Empty fuel
    • Added: Autominer: Preperation to allow manuall fueling of each AM
    • Added: Autominer: Function Name Check. In case people changed their names
    • Added: Structure: Load from Backup fix on loval slave tool
    • Added: Structure: Load from Backup/Touch/Clone will automatically load the Playfield if unloaded
    • Highlight: First Non GUI Version for hosted server. This will replae the lite version soon. If you want to use it ask your server-host to contact us.
    • Added: Player move to Database and keep in memory
    • Added: Save player forever in DB but only load active ones into tool
    • Highlight: Multiple CSW destinations: You have to set your current CSW again in that list! Now you can connect unlimited amount of servers! They can use the same playfield (see tooltip)
    • Added: Import Commands: To stop tool for server Hoster
    • Highlight: Turn off list-update: Save performance. Only see Chat alerts
    • Added: Turn off list-update: bold and red when turned on
    • Added: Turn off list-update: Alerts highlighted yellow only for 30 minutes
    • Added: Chat to DB
    • Added: Chat: Player Unique Check fixed if 2 have same name
    • Added: Chat: Clear old Chat alerts in "Turn off list-update" mode
    • Added: Chat: only show last 24 chat after a tool restart to give more performance
    • Added: Chatlogs: All chat saved and never deleted
    • Added: New Slave functions: Reset player, Backup, Backup structures, ....
    • Added: Disable who's on button until finished to prevent double clicks
    • Highlight: Massive tool performance for big server
    • Added: Items: Keep ion memory for performance
    • Added: Seperation of Detail logs
    • Added: Mod: Possibility to turn on logs via config
    • Added: More accurate online count
    • Fixed: Tool crashes
    • Fixed: Dedicated.yaml: Protecttime 0 fix
    • Fixed: Missing items
    Download as usual

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
  2. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Nicely done :)

3. Jackall

Jackall Commander

Ok, I gotta ask, this says only for Alpha 6.1 but the current build is 6.2. Is this a typo?

Jascha likes this.
  4. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Ye just a typo

5. steenhole

steenhole Lieutenant

Thank you for the release! Issues we were having with the timers appears to be gone, and operation is much smoother over at BUGS. QUick question, I'm not seeing a place to enter an FTP password or a test button-- Am I just overlooking it?

6. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Hey,

Glad to hear it. Just press right mouse button. Sorry forgot to mention that.

7. KRDucky

KRDucky Ensign

Still cant connect to the Nitrado server. Says "Error while downloading file 'dedicated.yaml' from FTP Server: The given paths' format is not supported. The path is /empyrion/.

8. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

New smal update

Its time for a new update... well not really, but the next days are busy and you need one Alpha 6.3 update before ;).

Please be aware that the Dedicated Config button would only work for Alpha 6.3 dedicated.yaml files. Also if you still have the old value
    Srv_Public in, you need to change it to Srv_Visibility. Otherwise it could cause errors.

We also made an intensive CSW test to make sure it works properly. Please let us know any issues (We know there is still a 'game'-related problem that causes the fuel and O2 tank to be empty and the Groups to be reset. But Devs will help us to fix that soon.)

And last but not least we prepared some more player functions in chatbot to fix some common bugs that would require an Admin to help. since we are not yet sure if CB:GoToShip could be exploited, we put it into config under bugfixes. So you can decide. We might limit it to once a day or so.

If you have any Ideas what could make your life as Admin easier let us know please.

Patch notes - 1.36.3.5
    • Added: CB:GetShipHere:Id to get your ship ou of a green wall/planet orbit or stuck in other ship
    • Added: CB:GoToShip:ID warp to your structure that is on same playfield or in its orbit. (You can enable it in config)
    • Added: CB:Restart 3 free restarts after starting
    • Added: Dedicated.yaml update to Alpha 6.3 (dont use Dedicated Config function in Alpha 6.2!)
    • Added: Structure/Player/Player Statisctic lists: Copy one cell into clipboard if selected, but whole row if multiple rows selected
    • Added: New Items
    • Added: CSW: Restict to SteamID (seperate it with #)
    • Added: CSW: Allows now private ships
    • Added: CSW: Lower case Name search fixed
    • Fixed: CSW: Intensive check and multiple fixes
    • Fixed: New player not shown as online
    • Fixed: Logs month/day just one digit

Enjoy!

RexXxuS and Taelyn like this.
  9. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

If you want contact us with more details via mail. Then we can take care of the problem. There are also various forum posts about that topic and how to fix it.

10. Areonic

Areonic Lieutenant

Seems the latest update has made it impossible for our servers to use. We have been trying to find an older version, with no luck. Do you have a link so i can download the previous version please?

Last edited: Jul 2, 2017
  11. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Oh sorry to hear that.
    There might be a "Version" function on the download link. If not here is the Version before.
    What exactly did not work? Can you send me the logs maybe?

12. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Hey,

One of the issues he is haveing is this:
    Ive tried it my self with his settings. And no issues at all... So where his errors comes from i dont know.
    We used both the same version and same settings (latest)
    Only thing Power button doesnt turn green but saw more ppl sayin that.

Also his factions so up as ----- Isnt that not becaus of light version?

Attached Files:

13. Areonic

Areonic Lieutenant

It's not just the matter of the green power button. I know you told to do the task to update it every minute but even though it shows the players names, I cant use any functions at all. I cant see the inventory, cant give items, or anything. All I get is a very basic set of info. I am more than willing to send you anything and everything you need to help. I used to complain because on certain features didnt work with lite and I couldnt use full since I rent a server, but now seeing what its like with nothing is very horrid.

14. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Light is very basic.

Inventory and stuff is only Full version

Allot of functions requier file access. Light doesnt have that since its only FTP connection and not direct access to the files

15. Areonic

Areonic Lieutenant

Being able to see peoples inventory worked, along with giving loadout templates, and editing inventories etc.

Also, Jascha could i please have the one before it started asking to choose whether your on the server or pc when you first start up. The one that I had working asked for dedicated.yaml name, then you went into server settings to do the rest. The last time I downloaded the version was about 2 weeks ago if that helps.

16. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

As i told u. Ask ur hoster nice to get in thouch with [email protected]
    Then they can get the NonGUI version. If they implent it and give u the req config
    then u can use full on a shared hoster with atm nearly every function

If u ask them nice they prob want to do it. But they have to mail that address. U cant upload that version or activate it. Ur hoster has to do that

17. Areonic

Areonic Lieutenant

Well that sucks, remember last night how out of nowhere they denied access to customers being able to edit the main config or overwrite it, or see raw format....the only way is to use their horrible web interface.

18. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Give me a minute.

Sorry I uploaded the full version was not aware that you need the lite. I will upload it soon, but I'm not sure if its really the tool or the ftp access? Hope i did not break something.

I upload the lite versions in a sec

Taelyn likes this.
  19. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

20. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Could this be an issue?
    Could it be they denied you access to those files?