Get Support

Discussion in 'Official Eleon Server' started by RexXxuS, Feb 22, 2017.

1. BeowulfChauffeur

BeowulfChauffeur Ensign

Same here. Server List shows several players connected, so it might be a playfields issue? Character was logged off on Kelt.

2. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

I dont know about the server specs. I do know its a contract between Eleon and Nitrado.
    They cant allow any other server to be official server

The problems are as it is atm. Server has been restarted and that didnt solve much.
    Friday will be a full server wipe and hopefull everything will be fine then

3. BeowulfChauffeur

BeowulfChauffeur Ensign

Friday will be a full wipe? The announcement posts in game have been talking about starter planets only.

I was trying to log in tonight to move into orbit and be safe from the wipe.

4. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

We changed it to :

@everyone alright - after some hours of investigation it looks devasting. Not only some orbit playfields are corrupt but also some starters and planets. Also ships vanishes or you can't warp or worse. Right now it doesn't look really good. And with that I mean a full wipe is needed since I don't know what part of files are corrupt and what not. Very annoying and disappointing. After the full wipe I can provide a command / starter package for you as a compromise. But sadly that is all we can transfer / do. So save your blueprints so it wouldn't be a total loss after the full wipe. The full wipe would be just be done together with the starter wipes on firday... which is now a full wipe. Sorry for the inconvenience really but at the moment it looks like that.

5. BeowulfChauffeur

BeowulfChauffeur Ensign

Good to know, thanks! Guess there's no reason to try connecting until then, haha.

6. Samwarez

Samwarez Ensign

To bad about the contract, I'm a SysAdmin with some hardware to unload, an can usually get good stuff cheap if not free. Hell I could even see about getting it hosted in a Colo with a triple redundant direct Tier-1 connection. Maybe I should start my own unofficial server? Nah I'm busy enough as it is.

7. AllAboardTheTrumpTrain

AllAboardTheTrumpTrain Ensign

(US Server) Anyone else experiencing issues downloading the latest Hotfix? I was on the gravy train when the server said "you got 5 minutes, buggar off." I knew I needed a full restart of Empyrion since it only gave the 5 min heads up and not the 15min heads up that it does when the server restarts. I planned on getting a jump on the competition but now I guess ill go to sleep since the download wont work. I have tried clearing steam download cache. That didn't work. And restarted my computer. It is a 25mb file and my 3mb/s internet cant quite seem to grab it.

8. [Ghetto]Two Shoe$

[Ghetto]Two Shoe$ Commander

Yeah. It was steam being weird. Its fixed now.

Ironic it took exactly as long as I had to play today ...lol.

9. Whisper

Whisper Ensign

I died, respawned at CV home, but ended up at ADM with my CV under ADM. Is there a way to get my cv out?

10. Whisper

Whisper Ensign

That was fast, appreciate the help.

11. AllAboardTheTrumpTrain

I have been having a lot of game crashes. I play on the US server. I have been doing my best to keep a log. But I figure there is a log file somewhere.

6-23-2017 5:42pm PST

Trader Planet: In abandoned mine and someone comes with a ship (I think large) game crashes.

6-25-2017 1:42am

6.2.0 Build 1110

Warped into mercenary camp orbit. Checked constructor to get offline protection

device. Flew forward a bit stopped then hit f. Game Crashed.

6-25-2017 1:47am

""
    Mercenary camp Orbit: Got back in the server, looked around with mouse and instantly crashed again.

6-25-2017 1:54am

""

Mercenary Camp orbit: Got back in waited a minute. Pushed P to get my Pentax from constructor. Went

downstairs placed Offline Protection device. Harvested Pearthing Fruits. Went

over to food processor pushed F. Put pearthing into food processor. Pushed F on

fridge grabbed all meat. Pushed F on food processor. Shift+Leftclick on

emergency rations. Went through door to cockpit. Crashed

6-25-2017 2:12am

Mercenary Camp orbit: Got back in Waited a minute. Thought about what to do next. The meat never made

it to the food processor, yet the processor had somehow made 2 emergency

rations. put the meat in the food processor remotely. Got in cockpit not on

bridge and flew forward towards the planet to gather pentax. A space drone

plasma was around 1.15km away I stopped slowly turned towards it. and the game

crashed.

6-25-2017 4:26am

Mercenary Camp: Corman Shot at me then I packed up the autominer and went to space. Plasma

drone waiting. went into sector map, locked target turned towards it. Game

crashed.

6-25-2017 4:29am

Went to connect and crashed.

6-25-2017 4:31am

Went to connect and crashed.

6-25-2017 4:47am

Rebooted computer went to connect and crashed.

12. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

13. AllAboardTheTrumpTrain

8:18pm PST 6-25-2017 Official US Server

Anyone else experiencing trying to get in, it saying 0/35 but really there are 35 players in there?

Attached Files:

14. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

hmm weird. but ye the server is full

15. AllAboardTheTrumpTrain

Thank you for the quick response Tae. By the way what happened to Piddlefoot?

16. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

He is still around :) dont know if he plays much tho

17. Bavnild

Bavnild Ensign

I'm trying to connect to the official EU server, and have to sit and try get in for more than 30 minutes :( please make the server player limit higher

18. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Sorry we cant increase it

19. Samwarez

Samwarez Ensign

I remember reading somewhere that the biggest drain on resources is the number of active playfields. Couldn't we remove a couple planets and maybe a starting planet? I'm thinking fewer playfields more players.

20. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

As RexXxuS he has no time to rewrite it atm. Maybe in the future there will be a Invader vs Defender 2.0.

How longer a playfield runs how more it starts to eat from the server. So in the end it wont matters much. Just will take abit longer to happen.

HWS had 30 ppl on a playefield when 6 launched and everyone kept crashing.

Game isnt Optimized. So no matter what u do atm it wont matters much