New Q&A Series: Build 'N Chat

Discussion in 'Media - Screenshots, Videos, Streams!' started by Haladmer, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Haladmer

Haladmer Lieutenant

Empyrion_A6_BnC_e01.jpg
    Hi all,

I'm starting a new series around the idea of a Q&A coupled with a co-op build project, and I'd like to get community questions for the interviewees. Topics will likely include questions on general gameplay (likes/dislikes), modding (planet/scenarios/etc...), ship/base design and construction, future development wishes.

Please note, specific identifying questions (What's your street address, what's your full name and social security number, what is your credit card number, what are you most common password challenge questions/answers, etc...) will not be included. :D

We'll be recording the first video this Thursday, with the release being sometime next week, and this first one will have 2 other folks from the Empyrion YouTube community (hint: they're both active on the forums as well!), so if you have any questions you'd like to have asked, please let me know so I can be sure to include your questions during the session!

**Updated**

The first video is now live!

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
    Thee Wolf and Captain Jack II like this.
  2. Thee Wolf

Thee Wolf Lieutenant

Looking forward to it gonna be fun, informative, and all around great time! Got build questions, how to's, or just want to know more about the game in general and get our take on things. Post any or all of it here to have then asked in the Q&A.

Remember to PLAY HARD AND GAME HARDER and always take it easy ;)

Haladmer likes this.
  3. Captain Jack II

Captain Jack II Rear Admiral

What you gonna build? Where you gonna build it?

Thee Wolf and Haladmer like this.
  4. Haladmer

Haladmer Lieutenant

The build will be in creative mode as this is more about just hanging out to build something while talking about various things in/about/centered around the game. Which planet/orbit is still TBD, but if there is a location of specific interest, let us know! :D

As to what we'll be building, it's a surprise ;)

(Okay, not really, but I've always wanted to say that! :D )

Thee Wolf and Kassonnade like this.
  5. LiftPizzas

LiftPizzas Rear Admiral

GHOST BUS-- oh wait. Wrong question.

6. Haladmer

Haladmer Lieutenant

lol

To more directly answer the question, since this is something I'd like to see grow into a recurring series, my vote is for a base/starbase so future Build'N'Chat episodes have a place to call home! That said, it'll be up to the people taking part to make a final decision.

No matter what gets built though, the idea is that the builds will also be shared with the community!

Thee Wolf likes this.
  7. Thee Wolf

Thee Wolf Lieutenant

I say we build the Highway to hell bus and have the music playing in the background as we fly around the planet with it on fire Q&A'ing lol j/k ;)

Haladmer likes this.
  8. Thee Wolf

Thee Wolf Lieutenant

I think it's a great idea buddy think it gonna be fun and very interesting ;)

Haladmer likes this.
  9. LiftPizzas

LiftPizzas Rear Admiral

We could fly it aorund to this music:

Or you could fly a chopper around with the passengers using minigun turrets to shoot every living thing, shouting "get some" the whole time.

Thee Wolf likes this.
  10. Thee Wolf

Thee Wolf Lieutenant

Had a great time can't wait to do it again was a lot of goofy and serious fun ;) I think we addressed a lot of hot topics and issues that needed to be brought to light more. We also squashed the rumor mill on YTers being in competition with each other at least not us EGS YTers lol which I think was something that needed to be said. Most of us work together maybe not in the same servers or vids but in communication of getting the game information out there for the community to help promote and inspire others in there gaming experience. I have to say from my side great job guys look forward to our next adventure ;)

oh P.S. Granades!!!!!

Haladmer likes this.
  11. Haladmer

Haladmer Lieutenant

Yeah, it was a lot of fun and thank you again to both you and Lift for taking part in it!

Thee Wolf likes this.
  12. Thee Wolf

Thee Wolf Lieutenant

Like I said was great fun and I will always work with anyone promoting good wholesome community fun and working together ;) Already spreading the word on the Creative build server too and the Wolves community is loving the idea so far ;)

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  13. Haladmer

Haladmer Lieutenant

For those who want to see the 3 of us chatting while building some pretty interesting SV's, you can check it out here: