"Ostra" planetary expedition: a new original roleplay game

Discussion in 'Role-playing' started by Azerty, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Azerty

Azerty Lieutenant

I want to organise a new little roleplay game Where Everybody can be accepted:
    The story: an expanded civilization want to send an advanced factory/Laboratory ship to a new world in order to get to a new planet which will probably be a new colony under the control of our empire.
    Goals: survive a space travel to the new colony Ostra (the space route:three of our controlled worlds, a dense asteroid field and then ee will reach our goal planet)
    Set up a small colony with some basic facilities on the planet and go for a planet wide recon.
    Rules:
    I will wait for players To come in order to start the expedition to our first colony.
    Each player will play only with his created character which will be recognized with:
    "The avatar: The rank/Job
    The skills: ... ( a number out of 10 "skill") You have 8 skill points : research, resistance, weapon handling, engineering, tactics and piloting.
    A short story: ..."

Example my avatar:

"Kale: rank captain.
    The skills: Highly trained to survive in hostile territories (4 resistance), I have some tactical skills (3 tactics) and my piloting skills are Bad (1 piloting skill)
    Story: I was born on Tistra, my father was a general in the grand army of our glorious empire, I haven't seen him much because he spends most of the time off-world, and my mom was a Advocate, I had only one older brother, he went to the military academy back when I was 9 years old, and I went to the same when I was 18 years old, I've got my degree on military tactics branch. I've worked as an assistant commander in a Pacific contact with an alien specie, I went as a field commander in a colonial mission and I am now the captain of this new colonial mission under the command of admiral Mark."
    The Items of the spaceship will depend on the size of the crew.
    If a player don't send post for one week he will be considered as dissappeared in action.
    We have three kind of posts
    Nr: Narration
    In: Incident
    And Log: player log.

Alert: I will send this post And I will wait for at least five characters, then I will dictate the items of the spaceship. Then if the expedition starts nonew player will be accepted until we reach an allied planet or we have a contact in space.

Let's get the Story started:

Nr:
    Breaking news:
    All hail to the Empire! Our scientists have discovered a new colonise able planet which has life on it, a spaceship is under construction, it will send some lucky Pioneers to install a new colony. The academy is hiring soldiers, engineers and scientists to participate.

2. Badwolf

Badwolf Ensign

I would love to RP

3. Azerty

Azerty Lieutenant

Yep

4. stimdealer0001

stimdealer0001 Captain

<OOC> Three months later. Did this ever happen? </OOC>