Recruiting like minded players

Discussion in 'Clans' started by @ndyman, Feb 2, 2017.

1. @ndyman

@ndyman Ensign

Hey all,

Currently playing on a quite a popular server with lots of good people of all levels of experience.

Its a custom server and has to be one of the best ive seen with lots of changes that you wont find elsewhere... (we have pentaxid asteroids!!! **** you not)

The reason I have put up this post is because at one point our active faction members made us the biggest faction on the server. A lot of our memebers have either moved on or are on breaks from the game and im struggling to keep everything operational by myself.

We have our own private system with 2 planets and a moon which we pay a monthly fee in in-game credits to own. Resources are not an issue and we have surplus of everything we need.

The server wipes all planets every friday except from a few Public PVE planets and one PVP planet. All "faction systems" and planets are wipe free also.

I need people who are relatively comfortable with the game (pvp & pve) to come join me and set up our second planet. The server has a nice balance of builders/pvp players, they host races, lots of trading etc etc so no matter what you like doing its there for you.

Anyone who is interested please pm me and we can discuss further.