TheHunter

Discussion in 'Other Discussion' started by leo1954au, Jun 4, 2017.

1. leo1954au

leo1954au Commander

Another game I've been playing from the early Beta stage in 2009 to present is a hunting came called TheHunter, The basic game is free to play but you only get a shotgun and rifle and are only allowed to hunt a few animals but A paid membership only costs around $30 US for 12 months and you get to hunt all the animals.

It didn't get a good rating on steam because a lot of people wanted to get to hunt all the animals for free and thought $30 or $50 if you want one of the game packages with more weapons and other stuff was too much to pay.

2. Midas

Midas Ensign

This is a horrible business decision. Annual sub at that high price?!

3. leo1954au

leo1954au Commander

I don't consider $30 for 12 months a high price considering when the game was first released back in 2009 it only had 1 hunting reserve and you only got 5 different weapons now it has 10 reserves and over 50 weapons, The only thing that the game makers are doing that spoils the game are all there stupid micro transactions like face paint, hats and other stuff that I never bother with.

the multiplayer with a cap of only 8 players per hunt is a good idea and competitions that earn you money to buy stuff is another plus but they do have TheHunter Call Of The Wild that is a once off payment for the game and it's kept all the whingers on steam happy.