Video Tutorial - Custom Planets and Playfields

Discussion in 'Media - Screenshots, Videos, Streams!' started by XeroTerragoth, Oct 16, 2016.

1. XeroTerragoth

XeroTerragoth Captain

So, I've been asked this a few times by random people and I finally took the time to create a video tutorial detailing how to create a new planet and apply a playfield to it, and the video further explains (should you choose to watch the whole thing) how to create a custom playfield.

The video is a bit long, but that is mostly because I (attempt to) explain how to create a custom playfield from scratch for use on your custom planet, rather than just applying one of the existing playfields (which essentially just creates a clone of the planet whose playfield you're using with a different name).

While you're visiting my channel, feel free to check out some of the other videos I have for Empyrion (or other games ;)). I hope this tutorial helps people out, as this seems to be quite a popular subject and I wasn't able to find a video tutorial for it, and people were asking for one, so I'm just trying to fill the void.

Argent Hawkins likes this.