1.5 - Damaged HoverBike and large wreckage

Discussion in 'Experimental Features Discussion' started by bcbarnes, May 19, 2021.

1. bcbarnes

bcbarnes Lieutenant

In the new 1.5 experimental, are the damaged hoverbike and large wreckage no longer present? I don't remember reading about this, and I have been unable to locate them. I actually like being forced to start basically from scratch for everything :)

2. Germanicus

Germanicus Rear Admiral

They are still there but they are now to be 'found' either by you exploring or Story driven by playing the Talon Mission Series and follow ups

bcbarnes likes this.
  3. ldog

ldog Commander

The damaged hoverbike is now too far away to be useful. I've already long built one from scratch before I go traveling any distance.
    It isn't just that the mini-bike sucks ass (especially with the turn radius of a bus), but there are now so many items in the game that storage too quickly becomes an issue. An extra row or two wouldn't hurt, especially since there's the volume limit now it isn't like more slots would be imbalancing.

Also the POS minibike will still have it's niche without trying to make noobs suffer through prolonged dependence on it; emergency transport in case hv/sv gets downed/runs out of fuel and short range excursions where you start running around gathering resources by hand/looting corpses and wind up further than is comfortable from your main ride.