A9 - NPC Faction Standing: too slow or too fast?

Discussion in 'FAQ & Feedback' started by Hummel-o-War, Jan 6, 2019.

?

RP Action points gain/loss IN GENERAL currently is..

1. Too high / too fast

15 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. Too few / too slow

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  3. About right

7 vote(s)
    29.2%
  1. paxxo1985

paxxo1985 Commander

I still want a popup for dropping the reputation. We have 30 people in faction and messing up it everytime by clicking for error containers behind traders. It will be only once the popup and not everytime cause just opening a container will drop reputation instantly to unfriendly. The reputation system also cannot be tied to every single player instead of an entire faction?

2. Kaeser

Kaeser Rear Admiral

Necroing this but I think the reputation is way too forgiving....

I'm inside a Zirax Drone Base, everything that moves in my line of sight get's shot in the head, I kill the core and I'm still looting the place and every now and then a pop up comes up reassuring me Zirax still like me enough to grant me +25 in their reputation chart.....

There needs to be a loooong cool down between the last time I shot one of them in the head and they giving me +25 in reputation....

Furthermore, once we reach a certain threshold, "Hostile" or "Honored" we should need to do something real bad or real good to change that reputation

Zirax keep giving me +25 for no reason and if I accidentally open a Polaris container I drop to neutral despite being Honored

It's just like Skyrim, after killing a dragon and a couple of bandits while at it saving a village in the process I accidentally kill a chicken and every sorry ass in the vicinity wants a peace of me...

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019