[Added Info] Inconsistent Warnings/Repercussions for Accessing Things on Stations

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Casey, Jul 18, 2021.

1. Casey

Casey Lieutenant

See the original bug report here:

https://empyriononline.com/threads/colliding-with-station-does-no-damage.98367/

I agree and thank both Garaman and Pantera with their replies. To summarize: There are warning for accessing some items, but not other on stations. Garaman and Pantera pointed out that access to containers is needed to use constructors, etc.

I agree that makes sens, but as Pantera pointed out, all of the fridges in the station were made accessible, not just the ones in the same rooms as the food processors. The ones not in the same rooms should be inaccessible or accessible with the warning.

I've noticed the same behaviour with containers on stations where you can use the constructors. All of the containers are accessible, not just the ones in the rooms with the constructors.

If you still think this is not a bug, please move it to a feature request instead of archiving it as not a bug. I think you will enhance the experience for the player if access to things in stations make more sense.