Aegis challenge! win steam keys!

Discussion in 'Other Discussion' started by The Tactician[ Λ ], Apr 1, 2018.

1. lochigg

lochigg Commander

Thanks to Tac for giving me one of his steam keys ;)

The Tactician[ Λ ] and rucky like this.
  2. lochigg

lochigg Commander

Can't await to play the ground battles. I guess those will be even more challenging because you can bury important parts (power / core) of the bases below the ground.

I have also one thing to mention: If you select the hard game mode, the experience received at the beginning is not enough to reach level 25, you just reach level 18. I had to use sbp to spawn my ship. The second thing about the food have you seen yourself.

The Tactician[ Λ ] and rucky like this.
  3. rucky

rucky Rear Admiral

@ASTIC already told me that too, but it is indeed a GAME BUG ;-)
    and has to do with the Difficulty setting "Player Progression", when its set to "slow" it bugs:
    In the scenario-PDA-script I've not set or added experience to the player but rather SET the playerlevel directly to 25, which does not funtion on "slow" progression whatsoever...

Perhaps I should mention that on the workshop...

4. rucky

rucky Rear Admiral

=>

with that secret knowledge (how many Botans did die for that?) you managed to destroy the Fleet!

Uhm... I changed the Base a bit as I've seen that weakness there too and there I didn't wanted it to be such easy ;-) (including BACKUPS! ;-)
    I've also armored the Core very much harder then the original blueprint does (before: nothing) ;-)
    But for the ships, correct
    => @The Tactician[ Λ ] if you want to change your ships or let me change the NPC ships, let me know...

Good evasive flight manoevers! 51min.
    Was a good light show!!

I will choose at the end of the challenge some vids of the winners and include them on the Workshop, it's also important that every combat test is beatable ;-)
    (although I never thought a Class-1 would do that...)
    +1

5. lochigg

lochigg Commander

Well had to get out of fight some times to orientate myself again. As long as the turrets can still aim at the really slow ships I don't have much to do as circling near the ships. I think it would be much harder, if one tries to beat this scenario with a SV because of the lack of turrets.

Even if it was a Class 1 it was equipped with the maximum allowed number of weapons. It would be much harder with a bigger ship because of the lack of agility. You can only win against that massive fire power if you don't get hit at all ;)

rucky likes this.
  6. ASTIC

ASTIC Captain

Ruckys Combat Scenario on the highest difficulty level.
    As long as all the guns of the enemy are removed and they only drive defenseless in space. I "spare" the "search" for the cores, because I (unfortunately) know where they are ;-)
    It was great fun and showed me how resilient my "big" cube is.

After the fight another check how much damage my dice has plugged in and what everything is broken against.

And for dessert - the alien command ship I designed for our server. Equipped with player weapons and designed for attacking multiple players :)
    BUT .... I SURVIVE .... victory, well, how to take it - grin -

rucky likes this.
  7. rucky

rucky Rear Admiral

Well done @ASTIC !
    You had much time left for destroying the Cores, so I give you that!
    +1

ASTIC likes this.
  8. The Tactician[ Λ ]

The Tactician[ Λ ] Rear Admiral

@ASTIC ill have your reward here friday :)

9. ASTIC

ASTIC Captain

It's a pity that not more people accept the challenge of Ruky's scenario. It is a nice piece of PvE which is why I am happy to integrate it on our server. In addition to the other challenges such as POIs that only take place in the morning and in the evening when the temperature is moderate or a deadly march to the only pentaxide resource, etc.

rucky and The Tactician[ Λ ] like this.