Alpha 7.1 - Feedback: HV/CV MultiTurret

Discussion in 'FAQ & Feedback' started by Hummel-o-War, Oct 31, 2017.

1. DC_Sparx

DC_Sparx Lieutenant

I know this is a bit of an old post, but I am very happy to have the multi turret. It has added a lot of capabilities that we didn't have before for tearing down bases, space stations, and downed CV's. I agree that a multi turret on a SV might be bad idea, as with regards to HV's. However, I would definitely like to see a drill turret added to SV's, but make it only work in space, kind of like the CV's turrets. The same could be said for multiturret if you wanted to add that to SV's as well.

Personally, I like HV's. I know at some point they become a bit useless unless you are trying to cut down trees, or remove on planet structures. However, we still use them a lot for mining off planet, we just have to work out docking procedures for moving them across planet. They are great inexpensive vehicles for start. One of MY biggest complaints is how unstable they are when moving across uneven terrain. Now, saying that, I don't think that "fixing" the HV's is something that needs to be looked at, but maybe make the drill turret capable of the flattening option. Then we could make "roads". That would help out a lot!