As-of-yet-to-have-a-real-title Emyprion Original Content Roleplay Thread.

Discussion in 'Role-playing' started by Brokenshakles, May 21, 2015.

1. ObjectZero

ObjectZero Commander

[Date 04-06-2473-06:00]
    [Entry Log – 20]

Well just got the name of one of my roommate, he says his name is Jay. I'll just have to take his word on that, but does not seem like the type to lie. But with all the chaos from the ships crashing there is no tell what mental state people are in so I'll still have to be careful.

While he's right a small ship for flight would be good. We just don't have the parts for it. We have the raw goods but the processing of them would take time we done have if we try to make it to my FTL be for it burns up.

I figure if I can make a small hover craft I'll be able to get around to more of this ship wrecked parts and build something from that. Also it would save us all from a lot of walking. If we set it up right we might be able to even set up a mobile base. But I'll have to double check what we have ready to go form the ships engine or at least what still works.

Jay's gone off to check on the other roommate I'll have to let him know my current plan see if he can't help out, plus still need to see what's caused that other plume of smoke, if it's another ship crash maybe it'll have an FTL we could us already.

[Date 04-06-2473-08:00]
    [Entry Log – 21]

I've finished looking over the engine section, sadly I was right not enough part to make a small ship. At least not something that could make a return trip to the planet surface and have the pilot live. I've cataloged what we have working and we seems we should be able to make a small mobile base.

I'm going to let Jay know my plan see if he wants to be part of it. Guess I should go find him know, I guess he's still looking over the guy in the pod. I wounder if my repairs did the trick and got him out of that thing.

Ok ok off to find Jay and let him know.

2. JayCo

JayCo Commander

Jay made his way back into the old cabin section.....

[AMS Supervisor Jay's LOG]
    [Date 04-06-2473-04:51]
    Log-22

"Hi there, Ummm, Just thought I should introduce myself now that your conscious and awake and most importantly out of your pod, My name is Jay, I am Co-founder of a company called AMS, We were on our way to the disclosed Empyrion coordinates but I dont think we made it there yet, There's a guy outside who seems friendly enough and I think we should stick together, Anyway, Just thought I should say hi and find out what you think... Oh and here comes our other friend too, So whats your name...."

"Cool nice to meet you Van Mathias, I didn't get the name of the other guy outside, he said his FTL drive is still in orbit but falling and is likely to burn up soon maybe a little over a week, He suggested building a hover vehicle, I suggested he focus his efforts on building a small ship, but after thinking about it I think there wont be enough viable thruster parts in that section to build a fully functional one, But over to the west is another wreck that still on fire hich means its probably leaking fuel to keep the fire going, We should follow the guy outsides plan and build a hover vehicle and give it a good cargo storage area, strip everything here wont take more than a day and then we can take everything of use over to that other wreck, I thinks its nearer to water aswell, I am sure I saw watery reflections when I looked over that way the other day from a tree.... So what do you think?????"

[END]

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
  3. Robofan

Robofan Commander

<OOC>Just want to give some cool info on some recent research in cryonics: :) </OOC>
    [Manned EV Repair Unit: 2A; Automated 24hr Interval Status Log ]
    [Date: 04/06/2473 13:11]
    [StausLog: Start]
    System analysis initializing...
    Core processes diagnostic...
    -Computer hardware: no errors detected
    -Core software: no errors detected
    -Command input: no errors detected
    -Stored Data: no errors detected
    Level 1 Input Analysis...
    -Computer Core Temperature: 150°C *rated operating temperature range has been exceeded*
    -Internal Atmosphere Temperature: 50°C *operating temperatures have been exceeded*
    -External Environment Temperature: 2000°C *extreme temperatures detected*
    Emergency Flags...
    Normal system check halted...
    Emergency Protocols Initiated...
    -Command Pod Integrity Analysis: *temperature control failing* Structural integrity holding...
    -Unit Integrity:
    -*Servos: Unresponsive
    -*External Laser Scanners: Unresponsive
    -*Micro Fusion Core: *emergency shutdown already engaged*: Successful
    -*Emergency Batteries: *Overload*
    -*Heat-Energy Conversion Plates: *Overload*
    -*Micro-Impact Resistant Plating: *Above operating temperatures* *Remaining Resistance Layers: 43%*
    -Distance from Designated Launch Port: *Unknown*
    -External Data Collection: *No accessible data*
    -Gravitational Orientation: *Reversed*
    -Accelerometer Data: ~ 4Gs
    *Level 8 Emergency in Progress*
    Advanced Data Analysis Initializing...
    AI Systems Coming online...
    Analysis Conclusion: *Reentry In Progress*
    Recommended Course of Action: Initiate Emergency cooling measures... Initiate Emergency M22 Stasis...
    Temperatures exceeding survival zone, no time remains for sedation and sulfur exposure...
    Initiating Emergency Override of M22 Stasis Injector.
    Command Pod Stasis Gelling is complete.
    AI survival measures initiating...
    Emergency Cooling Measures: Successful
    Reentry Complete.
    Impact eminent.
    AI survival measures complete.
    Data Preservation: in progress...
    Data Preservation: Complete
    AI Log Override...
    [StatusLog: Stop]

4. Brokenshakles

Brokenshakles Rear Admiral

[Date 04-06-2473-04:54]

The man sits on his luggage, eating silently. He stops for a moment, and looks up at Jay and says, "Me? I am Van Mathias. Unfortunately, that makes me the guy who was hired to do all needed rescues after the colony ships arrived at their destination. I think we both know by now that the crop of selected "Leaders" chosen by the old world government could not lead themselves out of a 2 meter by 2 meter room with a single door. Whatever happened, they fucked up, and now the entire mission has been ripped to shreds and smeared out across who knows how much space. The fact that I run into people who are of my own species and speak my own language first thing is nothing short of a miracle in my mind. So I'm taking it as a good omen." The man puts down the now-empty food wrappers in his hands and extends and open palm. "Sir, at this point, we are the rescue mission. If any of us are to survive what comes next, we will have to first rescue ourselves, and pick up as many friendlies as possible.", he says. "We would be fools not to take maximum advantage of whatever blessings we have here.", he opines.

5. JayCo

JayCo Commander

[Date 04-06-2473-13:17]
    Log-23

Load Sonic boom above... and a trail of sparks and smoke heading towards the other crash site.....

"What the... that is definately not gonna be a pretty landing, then again its slowing down pretty well, could be worth investigating, Looks like its gonna hit over by that other wreck that was on fire off further to our west."

"After talking with {edit later} it seems he is hoping we can build up a small mobile base, I tend to agree and obviously Van is just considering us lucky and agrees we should rescue ourselves and then try to find others, I tend to agree but I have decided to go off to the west on foot while Van and {Edit} work on building up a small mobile base, There may be people who were trapped in their pods like Van and might need help getting out or might be injured, Van and {edit} will meet me over at the other crash site in a couple of days once they have built at least something which can move across this terrain abit faster than walking, we'll need it to ferry supplies around between all the crashsites to just one."

"I scouted around what we have here, I left the others with all their water and supplies, I did get a couple more batteries for my Drill out of the cabins here, there was always extras on charge in the rooms, those guys never remembered to take them back to storage, just as well or I would be unable to use this drill anymore, and without much ammo left for the captains, I mean, My pistol (should stop thinking of it as his anymore, he's dead) I might need to use my drill for protection, I am still taking the Spear and Machete though, maybe I can sneak up on one of those Dino's along the way. Which reminds me, *Picks up filter papers from the cabins bedside coffee machine* These will work just as well as the proper filter sheets, might filter some more of that blood if I dont find some drinkable water soon."

"Ok guys see you in two days at the wreck over there to the west, You can't miss it its in a big burnt out clearing and there might just be water nearbuy too, Lets hope so, I will try getting some Dino ribs for dinner by the time you get over there with the hover base... Bye for now."

* I slowly walk away into the undergrowth heading west for the newest crashsite and also where that flaming pod came down too, I hope it didn't hit whatever crashed before it. Its only a few K's away I should be there before nightfall... Lets hope there is somewhere safe to sleep the night away."

6. JayCo

JayCo Commander

[Date 04-06-2473-19:46]
    Log-24

"Finally arrived near the crashsite, looks pretty spread out, Definately not many survivors if any the hulls in quite a few bits. Doesn't look like a huge ship either, definately one of the rescue scout ships from the DSC by the design, but looks like.... OMG Yes it was Gregs, where the F is he..."

*Jay quickly runs out into the crashsite and starts frantically looking around everywhere until finally he pulls aside for insulation material and there before him is a pod, badly scratched but functional, inside is a suited Rescue Tech which Jay can't help but know as Greg from their old company AMS.... Checking for a gun as Greg always kept one handy to shoot out his pods glass if neccessary Jay thumps the Glass door with his fist... and the man inside stires and begins to awaken from his slumbering....*

"heavy sleeper still after all this time, Still at least he survived maybe he can help us out with our predicament, maybe he came down from an orbiting cruiser, then again looking around at whats left I doubt this ship was built for that, probably long range Cryosleep distance rescues, I wonder if he was even coming here or just got pulled off course by Van's beacon last week... Well Greg will be up in a few mins, best get a fire going, Holy crap.... Water I can hear water......"

Jay walks to the nearest bushes and pushing his way through comes quickly to the edge of a short clearing next to the edge of a huge lake, a thick mist has begun rolling across so the other banks are obscured but its definately a few kilometers across, He runs forward and stops just near the edge and bends down to sample the water with a testing cartridge"

"Please be green, please be green, please be green... *water ifzes away in the testing tube reacting with a chemical viability gel* Green, yes oh yes... What a stroke of bloody luck, Canteen refill.... dah ded dah....*Jay refills all his canisters*, right off to make a fire and finally use of my coffee sachets, better make it two actually I know greg will definately be cranky when he gets up.... apparently the wakeup alarm didn't go off in that pod of his accprding to the readouts, poor guys gonna be stiff he's been knocked out for over a day *jay has a short laugh to himself* Oh well, wonder how surprised he's gonna be to see me..."

*Jay makes a fire and uses one of the canisters as a makeshift kettle and begins boiling some of the water for coffee.....*

[END]

7. Robofan

Robofan Commander

[[Manned EV Repair Unit 2A]
    [Restart Diagnostic Log]
    [Start/ 04-06-2473-19:46]
    [Automated Entries/#38]
    System start: in progress...
    Core processes diagnostic...
    -Computer hardware: minor damage to Kilocore Graphene Processor Z12 detected; emergency processor and minor processors functioning normally.
    -Core software: no errors detected
    -Command input: no errors detected
    -Stored Data: no errors detected
    -Life Support: Damaged, Functional.
    Emergency processor and minor processors: engaged.
    Kilocore Graphene Processor Z12: disabled.
    Level 1 Input Analysis...
    -Computer Core Temperature: 50°C within rated operating temperature range.
    -Internal Atmosphere Temperature: 20°C Ideal temperature attained and holding.
    -Internal Atmosphere Composition: Gelled Stasis.
    -External Temperature: 30°C Favorable environment detected.
    -External Pressure: High, within acclimation. Improved Biological Performance predicted.
    -External Radiation: Moderate.
    -External Environment Composition: *Sensors Not Responding*
    -Retry...
    -External Environment Composition: *Sensors Not Responding*
    -Engaging Emergency Module...
    -Emergency Module Engaged.
    -Emergency Module Status: Minor Damage.
    -Accessing Emergency Module Sensors...
    -Connection Established.
    -Testing Sensor Status...
    -Emergency Module Sensors Status: External Environment Not accessible.
    -No Command Response...
    -Defaulting to Higher Level Command Structure...
    AI [ Level: full command version ] Start...
    -Enabling Critical Thinking...
    -Enabling Emergency Authorization...
    AI Online.
    AI: Analyzing Data...
    AI: Course of Action selected.
    AI: Structural Schematic Analysis in Progress...
    AI: Desired Component Located.
    AI: Analyze Impact/Radiation Armor Plate 7C...
    Analysis in Progress...
    Impact/Radiation Armor Plate 7C Component System Check...
    -Layer % Remaining: Variation Detected 0-2%.
    -Magnetic Compression Bolts: Intact.
    AI: Reversing Magnetic Bolt System...
    Complete.
    AI: Charging Max Output Burst...
    Complete.
    AI: Firing...
    Plate Removed.
    AI: Reengaging Environmental Analysis...
    -External Environment Composition: Helium%40; Hydrogen%40; Nitrogen%2; CO2%8; Oxygen%5; Other(high levels of hydrocarbons detected)%5.
    Atmospheric Contaminants Analysis...
    -Active Biological Particulates: No Threat Detected.
    -Organic Compounds: No Threat Detected.
    -Strong Reactive Diluted Compounds: *Neurotoxic Compound Present*
    AI: Predicting Neurotoxin Effect at Current Concentration...
    Prediction Complete: Death after Exposure Period [3 seconds].
    AI: Life Support Purification Capability Analysis...
    Analysis complete.
    -Conclusion: Positive
    AI: Reversing Stasis...
    Reintroducing H2O...
    Introducing Ideal Atmosphere Conditions...
    Monitoring Life Form Regeneration Cycle...
    Life Form has Reached Acceptable Regeneration State.
    Introducing Stimulant...
    AI: Reverting to Standby...
    Complete.
    System Status: Awaiting Command Input...

[Log /Stop]

8. Robofan

Robofan Commander

[Personnel Log: Balkar Artemovich DSCID#:78760]
    [Start/ 04-07-2473-02:37]
    CRAP! I SWEAR I will KILL whoever thought it was a GOOD idea to use M22 for an emergency stasis injection! It's cheap nowadays for a reason. IT HURTS LIKE CRAP! And it can stick to your neurons and cause all kinds of craziness. But more importantly, IT HURTS LIKE CRAP! I can barely move my fingers to write this, but at least if I die there is a chance that whoever installed it will be fired, I would prefer executed, but fired will have to do.
    I'll leave you now and start another log entry after a couple more hours of screaming in horrible agony if I'm still alive.
    Bye Now.
    [Stop/ 04-07-2473-03:30]

9. ObjectZero

ObjectZero Commander

[Date 04-07-2473-10:18]

[Log Entry – 22]

<OOC> Mobile base description: 75’ wide, 23’ tall and 187’ long. It’s has a similar shape to a six legged turtle. The outside is bare metal with small painted sections where different ship section where welded together. The only place there is glass is at the front of the hover base in at the driver’s seats, the roof of the hover craft is covered in different sized solar panels. There is a large loading bay door to the rear 15’x15’. The inside of the hover base is an open layout with cargo clearly divided out. The main power core is near to the driver seats with the batteries stacked neatly nearby hooked up to it. Cables run from the batteries to a line of machines and a couple of lights hanging over a few hydroponic plant pots. Next to the plant pots is a large metal cylinder that has the word “water” welded roughly on it next to that is a water filtration system showing all green lights. On the other side of the room are a couple of bunk beds that look to have just been thrown in last minute, next to a few locking supply containers. <OOC>

Well it’s been a little while since I last updated my log. But I’ve been busy with Van building the mobile base. Seems he’s as over prepared and skill as I am when it comes to tech. Which is handy, the lot of us won’t survive if we have a weak link.

We’ve managed to setup and small hydroponics section on the hover base and a smaller refinery. The food processor is finally up and running and the water filter I found in the crew section have been installed on the base station. We’re still short on defense though. Van has his pistol, I have a rifle and Jay took his pistol with him when he went off to check out the other crash site. All of us are limited on ammo. But I can at least make more ammo for my rifle as long as I have something to smelt with and something to charge it with. Even with low ammo it’s now just habit for us all to carry weapons with us at all times. I’ve informed Van of the local wild life and how unfriendly it all is.

While working last night seems we had another crash on the planet. I’m really starting to think this place is a ship trap. I just don’t know if it was just formed this way or build to be this way. Not sure I plane to stay around this planet long enough to find out. While I’d like to see what we could find at the other crash site, we’ve already agreed to meet back up with Jay after we finished build the hover base. With it now finish I guess we’ll be on our way soon.

Whatever parts we didn’t use to make the base we’ve put in to storage for later use to build the small ship to get to my FTL. We just need a few more thrusters, something we can use as heat shielding and something we could use as a main control computer. That’s the hard part so far, all the computers that crashed here that could have been used are messed up in some way after the crash even if they were not damaged from the impact.

Well it’s time to head off to meet Jay.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
  10. Robofan

Robofan Commander

[Start/ 04-07-2473-12:28]
    Well I'm not dead. Obviously. So, I guess I make this log.
    The pain has subsided a little. I still want whoever put M22 in this thing executed. But the computer seems to be working remarkably well considering it told me I've just gone through reentry and a crash landing... I can believe that considering the window is filled with an excellent view of dirt. Or at least I can only hope it's dirt...
    Regardless, the sensors say there are neurotoxins outside which means that I'm still just as likely to die as I was a few hours ago. My options are limited but I think it might be possible to scavenge the emergency module's life support micro-purifier and filter and then somehow strap some of these batteries in my pod together with it to try and make it portable.
    The temperature readout outside is dropping rapidly and I'm quite cozy where I am so I think I may wait a while before squirming around to try and get at those components...
    I guess I can try looking at the schematics files and see if I can get a better idea of where the module is in relation to me in the mean time.
    View attachment 190
    [Stop/ 04-07-2473-12:40]

11. Robofan

Robofan Commander

[Start/ 04-07-2473-20:46]
    The temperature stopped dropping rather quickly and has sustained a very regular temperature now, I don't know why. The sensors say the neurotoxin level is very slowly dropping but I don't think I can wait that long; I'm getting very hungry and the little bit of water in here is almost gone.
    I manged to wedge myself between some of the other systems and reach a few of the interior components of the emergency module. I've been working on trying to make something like a gas mask but it's more difficult than I thought. If what it says is a neurotoxin is actually something like a pentafluoride then it won't do me much good, but I hope the sensor does other testing and could tell me if it's an acid or something like that too.
    [Stop/ 04-07-2473-21:00]

12. ObjectZero

ObjectZero Commander

<OOC> I think it's @Magelon turn to post, other wise @Brokenshakles and I might end up running you both over with the hover craft <OOC>

13. JayCo

JayCo Commander

<OOC> Yes it is Magelon's turn.

14. ObjectZero

ObjectZero Commander

[Date 04-07-2473-4:28]

[Log Entry – 23]

It took a lot longer to get to Jay then I thought it would. But it didn’t help the hover base kept on blowing capacitors. I figure we’ve over loaded the hover drives with how much we load up on to this barge. But not much we can do any it, we need all the parts we can find for now and a few messed up part isn’t too big of a deal, if it means we can haul 20X more than normal.

While having to hover base drop like a rock once a capacitor was shot was annoying. It wasn’t all bad. The first time the hover drive gave out we happened to be over top and dino and squashed it flat. Tough luck for the dino not so bad for Van and myself, once we got the part changed out. We quickly scraped what was left of the dino off from under the hover craft. Van managed to fix the food processor and while ground dino does not taste all that great it’s still one less meal that will eat in to our supplies. Even after Broke and ate our fill we still had a good bit left. We’ll have to store it for later.

Well that was all the good news I think. It didn’t find this out till later but seems that when we flattened that dino we also damaged the front directional thruster control. Broke and I didn’t take note of if it cause we were not thinking about stopping, since the base seemed to do it all on its without warning anyways. Well turns out about the time Van and I found out we couldn’t stop the base we were just about on top of Jay and his buddy in to POD, so we did the only thing we could to stop. We pulled the compositor and dropped like a stone in place. Right on top of Jay, if wasn’t for the POD he was next to we’d be scrapping him off the bottom like the dino. I just don’t think we’d eat him. The POD turns out looks to be ok even if the hover base is now stuck on top of it. Good thing they’re built to survive reentry. Jay says there was someone in it still so I guess we’ll need to get the drill out and make him a new exit hole. I might have to do it myself since Jay is moping about mumbling something out split coffee and last packet.

15. JayCo

JayCo Commander

[Date 05-07-2473-10:27]
    Log-25

"Its been over a month now since we few crash landed on this horrible rock, But hey we are surviving, Van and our mystery guy (who seems to not want to tell us his name) turned up yesterday with a makeshift mobile base... and it broke down right on top of me, like literally fell down ontop of me and Greg's pod.... Luckily the Pod saved me but the fire and my last packet of Coffee were less lucky."
    "Me Van and Mystery managed together to rip the door off his Pod and drag him out, He's still unconsious so we have set him up in a tented area on the base platform while we attempt repairs, Unfortunately its doubtful we can find the parts to get it flying again which means we will have to make them."
    "there is a good source of fresh water from a lake nearby, we also found other sources of food, and I am experimenting with some Beans and things I found down near the beach, hopefully I can get a varient of coffee out of them somehow, they look similar to coffee beans. All in all we have ample food for us to survive on, we're now looking at our future and what we do to get off this planet, its likely after reviewing our stories that something either technological or naturally occuring made us crash here, so our first mission is to discover what it might be, no point building a small ship or anything if its just gonna fall out of the sky when we try flying it too high or something, so we're going to continue looking for resources so we can build a research computer and start analysing the data we have."
    "Well on with my searching..."

16. Robofan

Robofan Commander

[Start/ 05-07-2473-11:46]
    I think I've finally got this gas mask sort of thing working now and since my stomach is telling me my emergency rations need to be eaten up, I'm going to venture out now and see what kind of neurotoxic gas is out there and see why the area I landed has a lower temperature than the atmosphere I flew through.
    I checked the atmosphere sensor and it looks like the concentration of the neurotoxic gas is slowly going down, but not fast enough.
    Wish me luck.
    [Stop/ 05-07-2473-12:01]

17. Robofan

Robofan Commander

[Start/ 05-07-2473-18:16]
    I ejected the emergency escape hatch after finding the main access hatch was welded shut from reentry. I was easily able to hop down from the remnants of the the exosuit because at least half of it was buried in the dirt. As I looked around I first noticed the towering, brown, muddy embankments of the ravine the exosuit had crashed in. I then became concerned as I became conscious of the pale, green, heavy haze that hung around me. As my eyes traced the roots on the embankments to the ground I found myself stunned in surprise at the giant moist slimy bug parts scattered around the crash site. I made my way toward what I knew to be a bug leg and as I further observed it I noticed a green steaming ooze emanating from the soft interior.. I wondered if this is what is creating the pale green haze so I removed the atmosphere sensor out of the exosuit and brought it over to the bug pieces. I inserted the green ooze into the port of the sensor and watched the neurotoxin levels skyrocket. It seems like I happened to land right on top of some sort of bug nest and released all the easily evaporated defensive toxins of the collective nest of bugs. This explained the weird neurotoxic organic compound but the odd temperature drop around the exosuit. I walked over to the exosuit and looked around it and then with a wave of embarrassment came over me as I realized the trench dug when it crashed rerouted some water from a stream and now a very small creek of cool water is flowing around the base of the exosuit, cooling the whole thing.
    It looks now like this place might be survivable as long as I move away from the crash. Now I just need to figure out what I can salvage from the exosuit and what I can carry with me...
    [Stop/ 05-07-2473-18:24]

18. ObjectZero

ObjectZero Commander

[Date 05-10-2473-8:28]

Well I spent the early part of this morning watching the last of my ship burn up in the atmosphere. What didn’t burn up I made sure to note the direction and speed so I can mark the impact location on my map. While it’s a little upsetting that we didn’t make it up to the FTL in time. We should be able to use some parts of it. The FTL was double armored and meant to survive heavy attacks so the little trip down to the planet should have left something useable.

Well my crash mates have been busy. Jay is trying all the plants around to fill his coffee need. He made himself ill yesterday trying so of the local plants raw. Never seen someone so desperate for a cup of coffee, but to each their own I guess. Van has been wandering about I figure he’s scanning for ore or fuel. He seems to be able to handle himself. The guy in the POD is still out like a light. I’ve had to double check his life signs a couple times to make sure he’s really alive. I’ve also taken up a small past time of drawing on his suit in permanent marker. I’m trying to leave his visor clear but I’m starting to run out of room on him.

I’ve been pretty busy as well, compiling all the different ships data and crash logs. Haven’t found a pattern yet, but I’m managed to get a couple long range scans done and I’ve picked up a couple of odd signals. Not something from the fleet and not another crash. But it’s active and if I’m reading the scans right it’s very old as well. I tried seeing the site with my scope late one night but it’s too far out. But I did see some green light moving about out in the distance. Not sure what that was about but the lights don’t seem to move any nearer to us. I haven’t told the others about the site or the green lights yet, I want to double check my gear, make sure I’m not getting a feedback error or something else. But it takes time to build up the spare power and do the calibrations.

The hover base is grounded now. It’s still in one piece but it’s not moving any time soon. We’ve managed to set up a small garden on the roof and get a couple of plants to grow. The constructor and food processor are both still on the fritz. The constructor can only make small parts right now and only works part of the day. If you ask it for too much it just hiss and spits sparks at you and then gives up working for the day. The food processor is just kind of crazy, ask it for a med pack it’ll give you ham and the mix matching seems totally random. We all thought had the pattern figured out and Jay asked it for a cup of coffee and instead end up with a steaming hot cup of nutrient solution. But it still outputs food sometimes, even if it tastes a little off.

On a side note Jay still has not figured out my name. After all this time it’s just become a game. I saw him once try and figure it out from my old ship data logs. That might have worked if I wasn’t the only person on my ship, so I guess he’s stuck playing twenty questions with me.

19. JayCo

JayCo Commander

[Date 01-08-2473-10:32]
    Log-26

"Still testing plants for Coffee substitute, good job I gave up smoking years ago or I would have to take a pistol to my head, its bad enough being addicted to coffee, The food processors not helping either, the damn thing has confirmed that one of the test samples is caffeinated to a degree but it so messed up I dont know which one it is, so i have begun test sampling them raw and in hydrated form.... been sick a few times but i think I am getting closer, These pod things on the beach seem to hold very small beans, smaller than normal coffee beans but they kinda remind me of a terrible greek blend I once had the misfortune to try. I have also found that there is a reed like plant on the beach with high concentrations of sugar, I have begun processing it but think I will have to help van find some resources and refine them as i definately need some copper tubing for this project and quite probably some iron for pots and pans to cook it up in, and since the food processors gone on the fritz my garden will come in very handy. I have begin dig out the deeper rock layer under where our hoverbase landed down, gonna set up a garden down there after I build some hydroponics lighting, the one on the roof is ok but I know I can grow more quicker in a more controlled environment."
    "on a sader note Greg still hasn't awoken properly, he tosses and turns and sometimes gets close to waking but he's still unconcious mostly, I have been exercising his legs and arms but I fear that if he doesn't wake up soon he's gonna have very weak muscles, luckily his suit is still processing nutrients into his bloodstream so he's still healthy in that respect, I jimmed together some of the damaged Cryopods system boards with my cybernetics implants, I now have limited medical scanning abilities and I am continually checking the guys out daily unobtrusively with my optics, everyone is as healthy as we can be."
    " Our mystery man still has not deemed to discuss his name, he basically ignores the subject and I gave up asking or trying to find out, his ships log was useless since it only contained his logs unnder his ID Number, hey i can understand, he obviously doesn't trust us enough yet and after everything thats happen thats ok. I saw him up a tree the other day and tried seeing what he was looking at, and then I spotted it, some green glow off in the distance, first i thought it was his FTL which unfortunately has now crashed down here too, but then it moved, he's been fiddling with his suits electronics alot since then, From my scans he's frustrated but not worried so I wont be, he's been keeping an eye on the lights as have i without him knowing and they seem to be keeping away, and my optics have seen a pattern, they're guarding something, moving in a sweeping pattern, I have seen at least 3 different sweep directions. Could be one thing, could be more, but whatever it is they are over there and they have power.... which we need... I am gonna talk with the guys now and suggest Van and Mysteryman go investigate, i with the only Medical optics should stay here and tend to Greg, I'll keep looking for close resources and hopefully get the damn food processor fixed while they're away."

*Jay walks over to Van and Mysterman for a chat about the green lights, Mysterman is at first upset that Jay didn't mention his Medical Optics earlier or that he had seen and continued checking the lights but soon calms down when mention of the prospect for investigating the lights comes up, especially when Jay says they should take weapons and bring back some of that energy somehow...a fight is iminent*

20. BlueImperial

BlueImperial Lieutenant

[Agent Blu Terra's Criminal Log]
    [Date 31-07-2473-12:21]
    Criminal Log-1

*A small shuttles launches from a large capital ship on full alert*
    Blu Terra: "Another one bites the Empyrion dust, souvenir... check, Mr Sniper... Check, Food... not check!?"
    *The Shuttle comes to an abrupt stop*
    Blu Terra: "A better get to a station and restock fast before the capital ship realizes i'm gone... and i was responsible for the captains death!"
    *The shuttles lands into the space stations hanger, upon touch down Blu Terra runs with haste to the food market owned by an old couple*
    Blu Terra: "Hello! i need food, what ever just quickly!"
    *The shop keeperss go to hand over the food as a shout fills the air with shock, Blu Terra slowly turns around laughing*
    Blu Terra: "You guys really think you can stop me? i've gone against tougher crowds then you... and better looking ones"
    *The Officer orders his men to shout, bullets fill the air as the power of the bullets making contact with the rusty and abused metal streams through the entire station*
    Officer: "Where did she go!?!?!?"
    Soldier: "She was right there... what on..."
    *A large piece of metal hits the Soldier on the head knocking him out, Blu appears out of no where and shoots the others killing them except the officer*
    Officer: "Who are you!?"
    *Blu Terra turns slowly with a childish grin*
    Blu Terra: "The names BlueImperial, but you can call me Blu"
    *Blu takes the food and proceeds to the shuttle, escaping once again*

// gathared by CCTV and witnesses //

[ End of Log ]

(Sorry if its not that good, i'm kind of new to this)

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015