Aussie Mining Syndicate

Discussion in 'Clans' started by JayCo, Apr 8, 2015.

1. JayCo

JayCo Commander

It was NOT a design or designer fault, it was a stability failure resulting from some damaged orings which you actually brought from tha dodgy Italian company who threw you that fancy banquet when they were trying to sell us their line of spare parts.... So I take NO responsability for this.... The Airtight doors with the missing seal was indeed my fault for buying those cheap doors from that German company.... but lets just leave it at that shall we....

2. Magelon

Magelon Lieutenant

More like the several cases of Venusian beer while we were assembling the thing.

3. JayCo

JayCo Commander

That was wonderful Beer... and I am sure the plans were actually double printed in the first place, had NOTHING to do with that fine drink.

4. AgentOrange232

AgentOrange232 Commander

Hmmmm, competition. Finally I have someone who owns a clan that builds stuff like mine does. Only exception is that mine does not only make mining equipment, we also pride in our vast selection of civilian and military craft (e.g. Weapons platforms, Personal and commercial transport, Freighters, etc.).

5. JayCo

JayCo Commander

Well you can do the ships, although Greg might wanna help he likes his giant machines, I on the other hand am happy to continue the AMS constructions of small to medium mining equipment, Larger on arrangement and by contract, and our expanding range of colonisation accomodation and recreation buildings, We also do a nice line in Works platforms for the discerning customer.

6. Brokenshakles

Brokenshakles Rear Admiral

Well I think we should plan out a series of ships with a common design. Look up the racial ships in EVE, they all share a common design, and each race has its own version for each MOS. Something like that, but just one series for now. I want a full line of ships that we can print with printers.

View attachment 181

This is a chart of most racial EvE ships, to scale.

7. JayCo

JayCo Commander

Well everyone is gonna want to build their own unique ships, I doubt you will find many who want to make fleets of identical ships. But in the future when we can have big massive battle (likely a long way off) we can start thinking along those lines, and by then alot of people will have built many different ships and we will have more inspiration. I think its a bit too early to work out designs now, think we need to start slower, maybe with just colours and patterns for now.

8. Brokenshakles

I want to make a Homeworld like RTS mode mod, so we will want a catalog of standard ships for people who don't care about designing a ship and just want to get to the fighting in a premade. It will be a part of the DSC lineup.

9. JayCo

JayCo Commander

Cool idea, Look forward to it, but as I said, we cannot design ships yet, we aint even able to play it yet and its gonna be at least a month before we have finalised a design shape, we will have to try out many models, see what works for the biggest stable re-emtry shape for a ship, what shapes make the best fighters etc, its all dependant on the physics in game, not reality. Until we have got our hands on the game and tried it out with some variations we wont have any better idea than we do now.

10. Brokenshakles

I plan on playing this for at least as long as I played EvE, and I did that for 6 years.

11. JayCo

JayCo Commander

Well AMS will be happy to play along with you for as long as your around.

12. Magelon

Magelon Lieutenant

Yes, I think we need to decide on a DSC flag e.g. colour design 3 colours and quite unique then a 4th colour for inner faction/ player if wanted.
    This should be a majority opinion not requirement or possibly a numeric sequence but would not establish rank.
    Just my 2 cents worth.

13. JayCo

JayCo Commander

I hope we can have flags or something like display monitor which we can upload images onto to display in game.