Demonic Captain

All the better then :)

Cased and Taelyn like this.
  2. Captain

Captain Commander

@Demonic Congratz sir the added it with today's patch !! :D:D:D

3. Demonic

Demonic Captain

Yeah, I noticed... though, no need to make a big fuss about it, it's still one dinky little POI in comparision to all the stuff Jeff Randal, Vermilion and others are contributing.

Still, it's good to be able to give back (well something else than the money I paid for it :D ) even a small thing to the game which provided me with a ton of fun :)

4. Andre Merrick

Andre Merrick Commander

5. The Salty Snake Chef

The Salty Snake Chef Captain

6. Andre Merrick

Andre Merrick Commander

7. jepbindawernoch

jepbindawernoch Commander

---eng---
    Jep's universe:
    Space station for the Charon network
    Construction: On the server on which I am now playing, I did not just want to put a small building to teleport through the area. That's why I set up large satellite dishes for remote cloning, which can collect data streams from almost all directions. All components were developed as modules. Those who know my workshop will find something familiar. Unfortunately, the solar system is still not working reliably. I was forced to set up a T1 generator. Unfortunately, the "small generator" always destroys itself. There is no safety shutdown, like in the 20th century. There is also no automatic shutdown of generators if the solar collector does work. Due to the additional units, the station, unfortunately, got a higher tier 2 tier (91k CPU).
    History (Jep's Universum): Opponents of the clone chamber also avoid teleporters. For them, this is remote cloning. As a minority, they are at the mercy of others. With jokes and horror stories, they resisted any attack. The story of the ferryman Charon was best received. In Greek mythology, Charon had to be paid to bring you into the world of the dead. More and more Empyrians shouted "greet me Charon" to the users of the teleporter without knowing their meaning. They had just copied the teleporter opponent. Even in the 25th century you do everything and say "yes, yes" rather than admit that you don't know or understand something.
    The government was forced to act. After all, their own accompanying lobbyists should not be exposed. They changed the story a bit and spread it: Charon is a ferryman who takes you from one place to another. It would be the fault of the evil warlike aliens that it wasn't necessarily nice in the next place. Only the brave would visit the other side to face the mug of death. And only the strong would come back. The fixed teleporter network in Jep's universe should now be called "Charon Network".
    Here I publish a version, the T1-RSTNC001.

---de---
    Jeps Universum:
    Raumstation für das Teleporter Netzwerk Charon
    Konstruktion: Auf dem Server, auf dem ich nun spiele, wollte ich nicht nur ein kleines Räumchen hin stellen, um durch die Gegend zu teleportieren. Daher hab ich zum Fern-Klonen große Satellitenschüsseln aufgestellt, die aus fast allen Richtungen Datenströme auffangen können. Sämtliche Bauteile wurden als Module entwickelt. Denjenigen, die meinen Workshop kennen, wird einiges bekannt vorkommen. Die Solaranlage arbeiten leider immer noch nicht zuverlässig. Ich war gezwungen einen T1-Generator aufzustellen. Der "small generator" zerstört sich leider immer selbst. Eine Sicherheitsabschaltung, wie einst im 20 Jahrhundert, gibt es leider nicht. Genauso wenig gibt es eine automatische Abschaltung von Generatoren, falls die Solaranlage mal doch funktioniert. Durch die zusätzlichen Aggregate bekam die Station leider eine höhere Tierstufe, Tier 2 (91k CPU).
    Geschichte (Jeps Universum): Gegner der Klonkammer meiden auch Teleporter. Für sie handelt es sich hier um Fern-Klonen. Als Minderheit sind sie dem Gespött anderer ausgeliefert. Mit Witzen und Horrorgeschichten, wehrten sie sich gegen jegliche Angriffe. Am Besten kam die Geschichte des Fährmanns Charon an. In der griechischen Mythologie musste man Charon dafür bezahlen, damit dieser einen in die Welt der Toten bringt. Immer mehr Empyrianer riefen den Nutzer der Teleporter "grüß mir Charon" zu, ohne deren Bedeutung zu kennen. Sie hatten es halt den Teleportergegner nachgemacht. Auch im 25 Jahrhundert macht man alles nach und sagt lieber "ja, ja" als zuzugeben, dass man etwas nicht weiß oder versteht.
    Die Regierung sah sich gezwungen zu handeln. Schließlich sollten die eigenen mitlaufenden Lobbyisten nicht bloßgestellt werden. Sie änderten die Geschichte ein bisschen und verbreiteten sie: Charon sei ja ein Fährmann, der einen von einem Ort zu einem anderen Ort führt. Das es am nächsten Ort nicht unbedingt schön sei, wäre ja die Schuld der bösen kriegerischen Außerirdischen. Nur die Mutigen würden die andere Seite besuchen, um dem Tod in die Fratze zu blicken. Und nur die Starken würden wieder zurück kommen. Das feste Teleporternetzwerk in Jeps Universum sollte nun "Charon-Netzwerk" heißen.
    Hier veröffentliche ich eine Version, die T1-RSTNC001.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2154220342

12T1-RSTNC001 Charon.jpg

Atomino likes this.
  8. Atomino

Atomino Captain

Gaolosa Space Port UL 20 CPU T4

A very large shipyard and civil star port.
    The idea was to have a lot of space to construct in survival mode and to use cheap solar energy. The rest just sort of came up because otherwise I didn't know what to do with all that space...
    Part of the facility:
    - large shipyard
    - Factory
    - two terminals
    - *****Hotel
    - Bowling alley
    - two restaurants
    - Theatre
    - souvenir shop
    - Dance Hall
    - Holodeck
    - Plastic Surgery Clinic
    - spacious garden
    - and something else

Screenshot (393).png

Screenshot (368).png Screenshot (236).png Screenshot (373).png 9 1 (2).png Screenshot (395).png Screenshot (389).png Screenshot (394).png

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2155242357&searchtext=

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
    jepbindawernoch likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.