Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 44Whiskey

44Whiskey Ensign

Small and efficient seaside base. The hover vehicle semi-submerged platform is attached to the dwelling. So it might not sit just right if it's not where I originally built it. So use at your own risk, I suppose. Whiskey-Base.png

Attached Files:

khajjah likes this.
  2. LiftPizzas

LiftPizzas Rear Admiral

Here's the base I'm building in survival in my Let's Play series. It works as a land or space base. (For the blueprint to work, I had to chop off everything below the water level, but that stuff's easy to add back if you want it on there.)
    ClawBase.jpg

Attached Files:

3. Necra

Necra Commander

With 5.2 the tier 1 base requires level 5. Well I do not start at level 5. I start at level 1. So here this is a no frills ugly box with factory power generator and fuel level 1 required base starter. level 3 has a cannon turret if you feel like spending 10 minutes picking planets or mining/flattening. 6x6 base low resource. 120 iron 100 copper 70 rest

Attached Files:

Yolofessional likes this.
  4. Yolofessional

Yolofessional Captain

a good idea. i have done something similar with my HVs. i have one for level 3, 5 and 10 (and then 15 if you count arty turret.) all very light on resources, which also reduces build time. i also have versions of BPs with no weapons, so i may be constructing the weapons as i await the arrival of my factory shipment. i would suggest including some screenshots.

5. Necra

Necra Commander

I will add in some screen shots.
    I also developed a new tactic. Im no longer making HV's with turrets. Instead I made a base with a turret thats just a 3x3. It has a generator a fuel and a ammo box. Its cheap as hell to make and I pop one down where ever I park for an extended period.

6. HristFreya

HristFreya Lieutenant

I built a Colony with a Cannon mounted in the front of it as aesthetics. There's a constructor room, a growing plot room, a generator room and a cargo box room, a landing pad and a few mounted guns in Survival mode. I call it the Caeltestics Colony, hope you like it.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
    Asheira, LiftPizzas and =TCR= Big_Red like this.
  7. LiftPizzas

LiftPizzas Rear Admiral

This starter base is designed for blueprint import. It comes in two versions (Loaded, and Minimal) and has enough room to add the basics. You can also walk around on the roof, and there is a balcony in the back.
    Starter_Loaded.jpg

There is an entrance on one end and a balcony on the other.
    Starter_Loaded_back.jpg

The roof is intended to let in lots of light during the day.
    Starter_Loaded_top.jpg

You can replace parts of the balcony with planter boxes like so if you want to grow crops.
    Starter_crops.jpg

The Min version comes with a generator, fuel tank, and Large Constructor. You can add everything else as you please.
    Starter_Min.png
    Starter_Min_Inside.jpg

The Loaded version adds O2, Medic, food processor, fridge, cargo boxes, turrets, and ammo box.
    Starter_Loaded_Inside.jpg Starter_Loaded_Inside2.jpg

Code:
    Cost: Min , Loaded
    Fe 390, 480
    Cu 120, 220
    Si 110, 180
    Co 70 , 160
    Nd 0  , 10

Crafting Time:
    30:24,  43:49

Note: when placing, you are standing behind the balcony, and the entrance is farthest away from you.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
    blutiger, Elfnessa and HristFreya like this.
  8. *Xenolord

*Xenolord Ensign

So, after a four hour build in Creative, I designed this station based off the Player Bases from X-COM Interceptor. It's stock name is Horizon Station, and she is not to be messed with. Each of her 4 Hanger Bays is armed with 10 Cannon Turrets (Four on top, four on the bottom, two rear); her four connecting walkways are armed with 6 turrets each (Three top, three bottom). Total Turret Count: 93

SPACE_2016-01-23_04-21-38.png

She is fully capable of supporting all functions of life (save, of course, Oxygen Production). Her main spire consists of the following, from top to bottom:

Level 1: Dining and Common Area (Fully stocked kitchen, complete with 2 Food Processors, 2 T2 Fridges and enough tables to make everyone happy while eating)

Level 2: Hydroponic Bay (2 levels of food production, sporting a 3x3 plot of every plant, save for Kavae Beans. The designer didn't like coffee...)

Level 3: Nexus (Lounge and waiting area for those whose ships are under repairs. Oxygen Stations, Healing Stations and chairs for resting.)

Level 4: Living Area (Showers, beds and toilets. 'Nough said.)

Level 4.5: Bottom Gunnery Deck ( Four platforms with a mounted Turret on each, as well as additional Ammunition Storage)

Level 5: Reactor Control (Fuel Tanks, Generators and Ammunition Storage)

Each Hanger is equipped with a Gravity Generator to extend it's gravitational reach, 2 Oxygen Stations, 2 Large Oxygen Tanks, 1 Regular Constructor (For Ore Refinement) and 1 Advanced Constructor (For production of replacement parts). Each Hanger is large enough to berth anywhere between 1 to 3 ships, determined upon size. Tested with my White Princess (Small Vessel) and each was able to hold 2 wingtip to wingtip.

BE WARNED! If you want to build Horizon Station in Survival, it is recommended to wait until end game, as she has pretty high requirements

Dimensions: 77x77x60 (WxDxH)

Iron: 12190
    Silicon: 3760
    Copper: 2890
    Cobalt: 2320
    Raw Plastic: 120
    Sathium: 90
    Grow Plots: 72
    Neodymium: 20
    Erestrum: 20
    Zascosium: 20

Personal Build Time: 6 Hours in Creative
    Blueprint Build Time: 14 Hours, 12 Minutes. Base Spawns about 150 Meters from your position, make sure you have plenty of space.

Attached Files:

9. malize68

malize68 Commander

Here is an Alien Base, creatively titled... "Alien Base 1"

This would be an outpost on a world with breathable atmosphere, it has power, fuel, constructor...enlisted and officer barracks, landing pad with alien glyph, ammo storage/armory, plenty of defenses, and, of course, alien easter eggs.

alienbase1.jpg

Attached Files:

10. Dovahkiin Chaos

Dovahkiin Chaos Lieutenant

Here is my most extravagant Base i have built to date.
    I call it Zombie Fortress, this is not a small base and totally made in creative mode. I dont have the coloring gene so if anybody wants to take it and spruce it up please repost it long as i get credit :)
    To_Show_Nyai_2016-01-25_06-37-29.png To_Show_Nyai_2016-01-25_06-38-02.png To_Show_Nyai_2016-01-25_06-38-35.png To_Show_Nyai_2016-01-25_06-39-06.png To_Show_Nyai_2016-01-25_06-39-40.png To_Show_Nyai_2016-01-25_06-40-11.png To_Show_Nyai_2016-01-25_06-41-05.png

Attached Files:

Warren and Elfnessa like this.
  11. Warren

Warren Ensign

12. Dovahkiin Chaos

TY, only problem with it I have had is if i add much more blocks other blocks become invisable. IDK if its problem on my end or just games limit on how much it an render at a time in a given area. So if you use it careful how much if anything you add to it, windows and such may start disappearing. lol

13. assassin {kck}

assassin {kck} Ensign

question would you be able to make a akua military base?

14. Elfnessa

Elfnessa Commander

2016-02-01_00001.jpg
    This is an old thread! U can find the latest blueprint of City of AKUA here;

I am sorry, can't do anything now, pc brocken:(

Try this;

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
    Yolofessional likes this.
  15. tonto1992

tonto1992 Ensign

quick question re: underground bases:

If I use a Blueprint of a base that goes underground, will it spawn it underground and I just need to dig it out (which I'm fine with)? Or will it not work at all?

16. soup238

soup238 Lieutenant

it will spawn above ground

17. Dovahkiin Chaos

as it sits any blueprint you spawn will spawn on the surface of where you are pointing or just above it depending on what you are spawning. underground bases would have to be made manually. personally i gave up on underground bases due to the glitch that occurs sometimes when your digging and the ground opens up into another dimension or sometimes all the ground reappeares that was already dug out which causes many many issues with any vehicle located under or on it.

18. DeadSchism

DeadSchism Lieutenant

Well since you're advertising it as a "bunker" I would recommend replacing the exterior hull blocks with armor plating or simply adding armor to the exterior.

19. DeadSchism

DeadSchism Lieutenant

Hold on a sec. CV's the size of SV's? I'm intrigued. Tell me how this wizardry works lol.

20. Nick

Nick Commander

Eleosa Tower

This small medical outpost consists of a central tower with elevator and adjoining rooms:
    • 3 grow rooms each with 9 planters and cargo containers
    • 1 crafting room with 2 advanced constructors, 1 food processor and fridges and cargo containers
    • 1 empty room with full surround windows
    • 1 empty room at top of tower (good control room)
    Atop the tower are landing pads for up to 8 small vessels. Multiple plasma turrets provide good defence. High ceilings and niches mean lots of suitable spots inside for sentry guns if you want them.

The core is currently above the light in the middle grow room. There are lots of other places you could hide it.

Zipped epb attached. Also uploaded to Steam.

Eleosa Tower (1).jpg Eleosa Tower (2).jpg Eleosa Tower (3).jpg Eleosa Tower (4).jpg Eleosa Tower (5).jpg Eleosa Tower (6).jpg Eleosa Tower (7).jpg Eleosa Tower (8).jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
    Bigfeet, blutiger, Elfnessa and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.