BattleStar Galactica style Captains table

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MikeCobalt44, Nov 1, 2020.

1. MikeCobalt44

MikeCobalt44 Ensign

How about a *Table? The Captains Chair, The Cockpits are all good but as for the Cockpits well a Capital Vehicle (Often very very large) wouldn't be like flying an "X-Wing" at all. The Captains chair is good but that's only one. The Table in BSG for planning, amassing information, discussing options those would also be good here, especially for the MP guild ships that may have a number of members. Just a thought :). BSG Bridge.jpg

byo13 likes this.
  2. Track Driver

Track Driver Rear Admiral

Perhaps something like this?
    2020-11-01.png

I agree we need more, and we need updates of what we have to be more relevant to the game as it is today.

byo13 likes this.
  3. MikeCobalt44

MikeCobalt44 Ensign

Yes, maybe a bit more elaborate, these are decisions for the entire ship and everybody on it but yes, a good start. Place the "Furnishing" on the bridge wherever the captain feels best, walk up, press F and stand there watching, thinking and making crucial decisions.

Track Driver likes this.
  4. Dragon

Dragon Captain

I use that same station in my own battlestars. With a bit of texturing and decoration, it fits pretty well.

But yes, it would be great if it (or something similar) could be used as a "pilot seat" from where to pilot ship types normally controlled from a windowless, internal CIC instead of a bridge.

Track Driver likes this.