Black sheep mountain base (project)

Discussion in 'Media - Screenshots, Videos, Streams!' started by 2lame4name, Aug 11, 2015.

1. 2lame4name

2lame4name Lieutenant

corrupted files have been setting us back pretty hard, but we wil keep on building! and report the bugs/ send the logs trough mail.
    (more peopel should actualy do this btw it helps the devs out)

2. 2lame4name

2lame4name Lieutenant

It seems like we will need to put this base on hold, we think we have exeeded the amount of ground we can digg out, and now wenever we dig, the save file corrups, so on hold for now, ill post some more screenshots tommorow, and keep you updated.

Edit: it has gotten so bad, we can no longer even get near the base with out the game crashing/corrupting, we hope this will get fixed by the devs at some point in the future, we have contacted the devs trough email, and they are looking into it,

Thank you to the devs for making this amazing game, it still needs some work, but we are not giving up, and hope you keep updating the game, so maybe one day we can see our base again.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2015
  3. Best2usmc

Best2usmc Ensign

sorry Base is on hold till i can get a hold of a dev and find out if we are breaking the game or if we are causing a Big glitch ect but till then we will be posting on this thread our city builds and cap ship builds that we hope the devs can use on planets ect . sorry keep an eye out as soon as we can we will get this epic base up and running

4. Best2usmc

Best2usmc Ensign

5. Best2usmc

Best2usmc Ensign

6. Best2usmc

Best2usmc Ensign

7. Best2usmc

Best2usmc Ensign

8. Best2usmc

Best2usmc Ensign

9. 2lame4name

2lame4name Lieutenant

here are some more screenshots from the Black Sheep fleep capital ship.

We builded abit close to the space station, so had to de-construct it
    [​IMG]

Yeh i know, doesent look like much yet
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

How is it starting to look now ? c:
    [​IMG]

Dead8Eye likes this.
  10. 2lame4name

2lame4name Lieutenant

One of the Black Sheep fleet medium fighters.

The Eagle: A heavy armored fighter, equiped with 6 pulse lazors and 2 plasma cannons, space for 6 passengers + 1 pilot
    Interior hull with everyting a small ship would need, 6 Generators (2main + 4 backups) and 10 seperatly armored fuel cells, for long trips and avoidance of fuel cells chain reacting and blowing the whole ship up.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The inside !
    [​IMG]

Dead8Eye likes this.
  11. Dead8Eye

Dead8Eye Captain

BIG and nice! :D but are this ship not ,,too big,, for you? :eek: i think on the energy (fuel) capacity. so bigger a ship is, so more fuel packs it need
    i think.

12. 2lame4name

2lame4name Lieutenant

that's why we are not putting in the engines untill last, becouse we dont want to waste fuel pack's, but fully loaded the energy rooms can hold up to 500 fuel packs, and will be even more once finished, and a total of 150 engines, if i remmember correctly, dont quote me on that one, that's not sure yet

13. Dead8Eye

Dead8Eye Captain

hi :) ok i do not quote you. not only the engines needs energy! the constructor, lights, generators etc... need energy packs too. at moment my ,,biggest,, CV need for a flighttime of 30minutes with fullspeed and all machine be online 863 Fuelpacks. probably will it be, when
    you must put manually the fuel packs in the energy storage. my maximal capacity of carring energy packs in the ship are 1.273 (so i look at)
    includes the energy cell reserve of ~400. this is a mega energy input for 30 minutes. :D

to get some energy produce from the generators, ive installed 29 large generators in the inside of ship. but i need so many
    energy because weaponry, construction ect... so i can say actually - how bigger a ship is, it is not effective at moment :)

14. 2lame4name

2lame4name Lieutenant

yeh i know, we got 2 constructors up and 12 fridges, and a couple of lights, so not to much power usage at the moment, fully loaded about 90 hours, but once the engines are on, i know it's gooing to be a crazy powerdrain.
    our land base is already using 100+ fuel packs a hour (tho since it is on hold we have powerd it down)

Dead8Eye likes this.
  15. Dead8Eye

Dead8Eye Captain

i know this problem :eek: so i hope it will comes a littlebit more ,,stability,, with the next updates. a automatic fuel system will be a
    first one good choise i think. so you can put all fuel packs into a cargo box and configure it with the fuel tanks for a automatic
    refuel. :D so i look positive in the future

16. Best2usmc

Best2usmc Ensign

17. Dead8Eye

Dead8Eye Captain

:eek: wow, and you will fill them all manually?

18. 2lame4name

2lame4name Lieutenant

yes, yes he does, XD

19. 2lame4name

2lame4name Lieutenant

Okey, some to do some screenshot updates from our captial ship.
    I must say, some of these tings will change, or have already been changed and those screenshots will be added in a future update

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Working on the big hangar bay !
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. 2lame4name

2lame4name Lieutenant

You have seen this one before, but a Re-post never hurted some one.
    [​IMG]
    Let's armor this ting up abit.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    yeh, that's more like it, kinda getting the hang of armoring stuff up. 3 layers of effective armor seem enough ?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Okey, so this next one... be warned.
    i made it, i dont like it, and i will change it, but i am posting it to show you, wen we make somting big, and we dont like it, we will manualy remove it and re-do it, not caring how big it is or how much work. not sure what to do with it yet, but ill figgure somting out.
    [​IMG]

More updates comming soon !

Dead8Eye likes this.