1. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

I do an update to the last errors you get.

But the rest: Could it be that EAH has no right to write in that folders? Maybe readonly?
    I tested it with the latest Version and I see no problem with either of the configs.

2. remeey

remeey Commander

I'm running server 2016 it should have access to read/write but ill look in to it and let you know

3. AnotherAgnostic

AnotherAgnostic Ensign

The server Eleon Studios Official US Server has some issues... I tried to play but the escape pod didn't give me anything. Ran out of O2... tried again. Again nothing. The pod also vanishes after about 10 seconds.

4. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Not a bug. Intentional.

U picked de merc planet as start. That is the hard one to survive

5. TE5LA

TE5LA Lieutenant

EAH version: 1.42.0.3

Reproducibility: Always

Severity: Trivial

Description: Server reports a player's playtime as 1136 hours (over 47 full days). Server was new when this version came out, so I'd say that's impossible. It also lists them as "Possible" cheater but I know this person in real life and he isn't the type.

6. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Hey,

thanks for the report:

About the playtime:
    hm and EAH was also fresh installed? (not using an old Player.dat file in the config?). I will check that, that sounds wired. I guess its the Overall playtime and the Playtime since last wipe, right?

About cheater:
    - If marked as cheater, what does he say is the reason (see the message in the logs, or in the Playerlist.
    Also: does it highlight a weapon in yellow? If so a fix comes soon, since some ammo changed. And I also fear there is a but with some ammo.

7. KayaM82

KayaM82 Lieutenant

EAH-Version : 1.43.1.0

Reproduzierbarkeit : Immer

Schweregrad : Trivial

Beschreibung : Spieler werden in der Liste rot markiert, Cheater Hight und Vermerk Inventory,
    weil diese MEHL im Inventar ist ^^

Screen.jpg

8. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Hey,

danke dir. Das ist komisch.
    Wenn du unter Functions\Features\Items nach Mehl oder Flour suchst, was zeigt er dir bei Flag/Max/Max Default an? Da müsste 20/20/999 stehen.

Wenn nicht bitte nochmal das Tool runterladen. Dann aus dem Download: Die Item.xml aus dem Config Ordner bei dir in den Config Ordner legen und das tool neustarten.

Download: https://eah.empyrion-homeworld.net/download

Dann sollten die Werte korrekt sein.

9. KayaM82

KayaM82 Lieutenant

Hallo Jascha,

habe weder Mehl noch Flour unter den Items gefunden, habe dann das Tool neu heruntergeladen und die Item.xml in den Config Ordner und das Tool neu gestartet.

Leider ohne Erfolg, kein Mehl bzw. Flour in der Items Liste.
    Komisch ist auch, dass die Item.xml wieder aus dem Config Ordner verschwindet sobald das Tool neu gestartet wird!

Gruß Marcel

10. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Hey,

das die Item.xml verschwindet ist richtig. Die wird nur einmal eingelesen.
    Das aber kein Flour da ist, ist sehr komisch. Den das Item ist in der Item.xml drin.
    Ich prüf das später mal.

Danke für die Info.

KayaM82 likes this.
  11. The Tactician[ Λ ]

The Tactician[ Λ ] Rear Admiral

8.6.1 no promethium will spawn on planet deposits

12. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Euhm? Wrong forum. This is for EAH bugs.

Also more info would be welcome cause i asume its going about the official servers

13. The Tactician[ Λ ]

The Tactician[ Λ ] Rear Admiral

oh whoops

Taelyn likes this.
  14. Deathshades

Deathshades Lieutenant

EAH version: 143.1.0

Reproducibility: Always even after fresh install and even on another server we moved to

Severity: Major -- we want use this on our server but need it to be reliable

Description: after update to 143.1.0 stopped working was working before with no issues ..we swapped servers and even reinstalled EAH few times same thing...We don't use the CB commands so not sure if they work or not ..servers we are on are GTXGaming as Dedicated Server

15. Skavn

Skavn Lieutenant

EAH version: 1.44.0.0
    Reproducibility
    : Always
    Severity: Minor
    Description:
    The option: "DiffConstrCraftTime: Faster" can not be set via the EAH and if it is manually entered, it is removed from the gameconfig.yaml as soon as the EAH touches the file again (or also Empyrion? not sure.)

After setting it in the GUI it does not show up in the file and if the dialog is opened again it is empty.

Also tried to enable debug logs in the tool config, but it has a similar problem: If I enable the checkbox and close the window, then repopen it the checkbox is empty again. And the logs don't show any debug messages.

16. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Hey thanks for the info.

please update to the download from our website. The one with Steam is a bit older.
    I fixed that info the last days
    See here: https://empyriononline.com/threads/tool-emp-admin-helper-eah-free-v1-43-x.5771/page-53#post-275953

Skavn likes this.
  17. -Bed

-Bed Ensign

EAH version: 1.44.0.2
    Reproducibility
    : Always
    Severity: Major
    Description: Server starts fine and logs all look good till a player tries to join the server. Then the following appears in the dedicated log:
    Code:
    22-14:15:14.322 08_15 -LOG- Could not load player file or no last playfield for player '-Bed' found, asking player for his last playfield
    22-14:15:14.336 08_15 -ERR- Task_CommWriterRPC (cl=-Bed, ch=2):
    22-14:15:14.339 08_15 -EXC- System.ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
    Parameter name: s
      at System.Text.Encoding.GetByteCount (System.String s) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Text.UTF8Encoding.GetByteCount (System.String chars) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Assembly-CSharp.PartitionDesigner.Write (System.String _value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Assembly-CSharp.TreeNodeEventArgs.JoinPartition (System.IO.BinaryWriter ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Assembly-CSharp.ImageDesigner.JoinPartition (System.IO.BinaryWriter ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Assembly-CSharp.GroupTable.FormatVector (StubManager ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    Never able to join server, just sits at connecting.
    I've gone back and loaded previous Scenario's that had no issue to make sure its not something I had changed. I did full wipes, deleted saves and still no go. Any help on what to check next?

18. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Hey,

sorry to hear that. But this has nothing to do with EAH. You might want to post this under Empyrion Bugs. This one here is just about the EAH (EmpAdminHelper)

19. tonytonyistony

tonytonyistony Ensign

Not sure if this is the right place to post this bug, but this evening Symantec Antivirus flagged the EmpyrionDedicated.exe file in my steam folder as a Trojan. I've read around and am confident it's a false positive, but I thought I would pass this on in case you pushed an update in the last couple days and it's something you guys can fix.

20. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Hey,

thanks for the info. The devs know about it and are about to fix it. (But this would be the wrong section here. This is only about EAH not about Empyrion)