Building an admin team

Discussion in 'Multiplayer Meeting Room' started by CamAm, May 6, 2019.

1. CamAm

CamAm Ensign

Hey guys i'm Cam. I'm looking to build an admin team for what I hope will be an epic Empyrion server. I've been playing since pre-alpha and I have a lot of experience with the game. I unfortunately had to step away for almost 2 years now but i'm back. I have many years in hosting game servers including Empyrion. I have a personal server rack with three 4k server at our disposal.

I'm looking for mature adults who have knowledge in hosting and running a Empryion dedicated server. If you would like to join the team, please message me a little about you and your experiences. Thanks!

Email me @ [email protected]

For any questions just ask :)

2. Slipstream

Slipstream Captain

What are your actual server specs, what's your up/down bandwidth, and does it have an SLA?

Thanks!

3. CamAm

CamAm Ensign

3 Dell Poweredge r720 all with Intel Xeon CPU E5-2637 v2 @ 3.50 GHz 2 processors. Ram varies in each machine with 128+ GB. 100 up/ 300 down and im not sure on the SLA

Last edited: May 8, 2019
  4. Slipstream

Slipstream Captain

Solid stats, thank you.

What's your drive setup? Spindles? SSD?

Could you elaborate on the server(s) you wish to build? PvP? E? The always-popular-but-never-really-successful PvPvE? Custom config files? Content creaters for a true value-added (as opposed to copy-pasta) experience? Seasons? Limits? Fruit Pie? :D

--Brian

5. CamAm

CamAm Ensign

All with SSD of course. got discord? easier to talk about server build