Capital Vessel

Discussion in 'Questions, Discussions & Feedback' started by EleonGameStudios, Aug 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nightdawn

Nightdawn Lieutenant

That thing looks awesome!
    The interior with all the beams, gangways and rails looks 'real', gives the impression that a ship's interior could really look like that.
    I personally suck at that design, that's why all my ships looks 'clean' inside ;)

One teeny little bit of critics though. The stern part of the ship is a bit.... 'maze like' for my liking. small hallways and many turns makes it slow to get from the hangar to the bridge. As a horribly impatient person that would be eventually an issue for me ;)

Great job :)

2. Pyston

Pyston Captain

Thank you and I agree its maze like. If we were blessed with 4 sided "Hallway blocks" I could do a lot more to clean up the space. The obvious issue is needing a 3 blocks wide to create 2 walls with an open hallway. At the minimum I strongly desire a left and right "2 walled" corridor block.

I might rework the cockpit area, its just tough with most of the travel landing on the center block point. The ramp from outside, the door from hangar, the entry into cockpit and the entry into quarters and this happening on multiple floors (walking "through" an elevator is NOT an option).

:)

EDIT...BUT putting truth and honesty aside and instead if I were to comment on the "maze" from a PR perspective it would be this.

"Thank you! We are PystonWorks are very proud of the Warchains addition to the long list of PystonWorks craft that have served the public for decades. We are extremely happy that you endorse the Warchain as a viable, longer term investment. Thank you for your purchase!

In regards to the "maze like" interior, we understand the first walkthrough of the Warchain may come across as daunting, confusing, or even frustrating. We fully expect over a few days time you will easily acclimate to the ships interior. The interior design was done intentionally to help give you the advantage should you get boarded during a long excursion flight when there is no patrol to call for assistance. We realize that your first priority is the safety of you, your family, and your comrades.

Thank you again for your patronage of one of the greatest accomplishments in the PystonWorks family of spacecraft."

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  3. JDaremo Fireheart

JDaremo Fireheart Captain

I agree. Most builds make the hanger area too clean and shiny and Pyston made it look fantastic.

4. JDaremo Fireheart

JDaremo Fireheart Captain

I've been working with a couple of Skydive's builds to see what I can come up with. I love the idea of a mining vessel with a work platform under it.
    20170805022312_1.jpg
    And it's plenty big to fit the Diablo Gato (or two) on the deck. Skydive's is on the right.
    I was also going through some of my creative saves and found a couple little treasures I had forgotten about. Both still need their interiors done.
    20170726031934_1.jpg 20170726031953_1.jpg
    And this one is based on Wolfchild's Mining Carrier
    20170726032024_1.jpg

Pyston, Tyrax Lightning and rainyday like this.
  5. SilvRav

SilvRav Moderator

Progress on my first upright CV

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Xenophon

Xenophon Commander

Again, this is for finished CVs.

7. rainyday

rainyday Rear Admiral

8. SilvRav

SilvRav Moderator

9. Leaving Destiny

Leaving Destiny Lieutenant

10. SylenThunder

SylenThunder Captain

I've posted this ship before, but it hadn't been updated for a6. Here's the latest version of BlackThunder.
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1120704143

The original design is not my own. This is based off the Kshatra Light Cruiser

I've made a lot of changes from the original design, and it has really been doing a good job as my mobile base. It is cabable of supporting a co-op group pretty well. There are three small ship bays and two hv bays inside. Additional docking is available on the roof with space for a few small ships in the middle, and larger ships could dock on the top sections.

Upgraded the turrets to add some plasma turrets and a few rocket turrets. I also replaced a couple of the cannon turrets with plasma's. Re-designed the side areas, and added necesarry changes for a6 with ventalators, ect.
    I increased the depth of combat steel in some areas to give it dual-layered armor, although there are still plenty of areas with only one. Additionally a large number of the engines have vents over them for better defense. It's got redundant engines and fuel, so you have a better change of survivng if something tries to take out the core.
    I haven't tested it in PvP yet, but it should fair decently I think.

I tripled the number of growth plots to expand the garden on both sides, added a few doors, and removed some blocks that were mostly for looks to counter the weight of the added plots and fuel tanks.
    Yeah, lots more fuel tanks, and they're all T3 tanks.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Bollen

Bollen Captain

Inspired in every science-fiction film I've ever seen...

The Moth Class Challenger (registration no. CW-01), is built primarily with safety in mind! The hangars are semi-detached to avoid any accidents affecting the main body of the ship, not to mention they take most of the pounding during attacks. Core and all essential operation devices are buried under multiple layers of combat steel. Furthermore, it is fully equiped with shelter for civilians, multiple types of Escape Pods, etc. not to mention a light announcement system and Auxilary Control!

But don't think because it's safe this vessel doesn't carry a punch! Equiped with every possible weapon allowed by the Empyrion Galactic Authorities, 10 shuttles or combat vessel launch bays, 2 Explorer shuttle bays, a medium hangar and 2 large hangars big enough for small to medium Capital Vessels. In other words, you can have a whole fleet out in seconds to defend from any attack.

Finally, the CW-01 doubles as a space station! With multiple cabins to accomodate pilots, families, staff, crew and even dignitaries! Plus all the commodities and necessities of life in space in this century.

Some of the features you will find:

- Fully sign posted (except for sensitive areas)
    - 5 decks
    - 3 hangars
    - 12 launch bays
    - about 10 escape pods launchers
    - multiple accomodations
    - civilian and crew dinning areas
    - 2 farms
    - Library
    - recreation areas, including a cinema!
    - Onboard construction and repair
    - 2 airlocks for quick space access
    - docking pads for dignitaries/guests
    - nursery and an observation lounge (for the romantic ones!)
    - medical centre and infirmary
    - labs, cartography, etc.

OPERATIONS MANUAL:

The CW-01 operates under three standard light system which can be controlled from the Bridge.

CONDITION GREEN: is the normal state, with all shutters sealed and all areas of the ship operating at full capacity.

CONDITION BLUE: in case of attack this mode should be activated. It disables most lights of the ship and turns blue lights near the doors. This indicates to eveybody to head to either their nearest shelter or their ship and await further instructions. The captain or CO on duty should release the battle shutters (from the bridge) to allow all combat capable vessels to exit the ship. In case the bridge is lost during an attack the battle may continue from auxilary control, located at a safer depth in the ship.

CONDITION RED: abandon ship! In case all command functions and/or defenses are lost, this mode activates all escape pods and their sign posts, including the release lever. It will also light up numerous red lights across the ship.

This ship mainly doubles as a space station so it has no landing gears and it is not meant for atmospheric flight (drop-offs excluded). The best maneuverability can be achived with a joystick and rudders, this will give you a pleasant feeling of the sheer size and weight of this vessel.

Enjoy and fly safe survivalists!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1136130140

Challenger.png Current_Game_6.0-170909-0825_2017-09-15_00-48-09.png Current_Game_6.0-170909-0825_2017-09-15_00-51-36.png Current_Game_6.0-170909-0825_2017-09-15_00-55-36.png Current_Game_6.0-170909-0825_2017-09-15_00-55-54.png Current_Game_6.0-170909-0825_2017-09-15_00-58-28.png View attachment 30142 Current_Game_6.0-170909-0825_2017-09-15_01-01-50.png Current_Game_6.0-170909-0825_2017-09-15_01-03-23.png Current_Game_6.0-170909-0825_2017-09-15_03-06-21.png

12. SkulkLife

SkulkLife Lieutenant

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
  13. ViktoriaShepard

ViktoriaShepard Lieutenant

*Update* The Revenant has been significantly modified to take into account the innovations in the game updates. Full list:

- A mining laser was installed, which makes this ship full-fledged;
    - An advanced constructor was installed instead of the usual one;
    - A repair module was installed on the site for a small ship;
    - 2 additional plant modules were installed, and the plant set was replaced with the most necessary ones
    - There was a redevelopment of the cabin, bath and service room.
    - The machine room was refitted, as a result of which it was possible to install more fuel tanks, place offline protection and better protect the core;
    - Long ramps were installed at the locks, without which it was very difficult to get on board the ship on the planets because of the high location of the lock
    - Signal lights were installed in accordance with the rules of the ship's way (the port side is marked with red signal lights, the right side with green signal lights, the service ship, including the miner's, is obliged to carry top top and bottom bright yellow ship's lights, blue signal lights).

WORKSHOP HERE

The Reventant is one of the first ships of the Aperture space program. Recently edited for various reasons, this ship is successfully deployed as a multifunctional mobile base performing various service and service tasks, depending on how to equip it. This version is a miner's vessel. Cozy, efficient, sufficiently protected and well equipped ship. It has a large cargo area, its own farm, a designer, a cozy cabin "all in one", a large bath, a service block and a bow cabin. By design it is simple and reliable. In the game it is convenient to use as a large cargo and mining vessel, it is possible to improve.
    It carries a 30-mm cannon, a machine gun and a rocket launcher, set exclusively for defensive purposes.

Tecnical characteristic of "Revenant" SR2:
    Level: 20
    Size: 38х92х26 m
    Size class: 2
    Mass: 3.83 kt
    RCS: 2 standard and 1 T2
    Power: 2 large generators T1 (2x50 MW)
    The volume of fuel tanks: 16200
    The volume of oxygen tanks: 4000

Weapons:
    1 machine gun turret
    1 missile turret
    1 30 mm turret
    1 Security turret

Cargo: 24 containers, 3 large ammo containers, 3 T2 refrigerators, 2 ammunition closets, 2 ore containers
    Medical station: 1
    Oxygen stations: 1

The resource consumption for the "Revenant" SR2:
    Iron ingots: 12001
    Satium ingots: 1870
    Cobalt ingots: 1202
    Silicon ingots: 1442
    Copper bars: 866
    Neodymium ingots: 152
    Zascosium ingots: 20
    Erestrum ingots: 20
    Plastic raw: 31
    Wood planks: 30
    Growing modules (steel): 8
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. ViktoriaShepard

I want to inform you in advance that the Aperture Space program tries to make the best ships for you, but we need to raise the popularity of our products. In this case, if you liked this ship, put like, for you it's 2 seconds, and for me it's extremely pleasant and motivating.

Also write comments and see other ships Aperture Space program. We value your opinion for further developments.
    I need your support!

WORKSHOP HERE

*Update* The Wastelander has been modified to take into account the innovations in the game updates and get SR2 number of modification. Full list of changes:

- Miner laser is installed, which makes this vessel fully-fledged;
    - Installed an advanced designer instead of the usual;
    - Shift engines and RCS were reconfigured, which improved flight performance;
    - The site for a small ship is transferred to the "top" of the ship;
    - A repair module has been installed on the site for a small ship;
    - A set of plants replaced with the most necessary;
    - Made a redesign of the cabin, bath and service room;
    - The refitting of the engine room was completed, as a result of which it was possible to install more fuel tanks and place an offline defense;
    - Long ramps are installed at the locks, without which it was difficult to get on board the ship on the planets because of the high location of the lock;
    - Signal lights are installed in accordance with the rules of the navigational course of Argon (the port side is marked with red signal lights, the right side with green signal lights, the service ship, including the miner's, is obliged to carry top and bottom bright yellow ship's lights, blue signal lights).

Wastelander - old and simple ship-base of Aperture SP. This ship has a very simple rocket-like design, which makes it simple and convenient to handle. Also famous among miners for its reliability and unpretentiousness. For many years he has served as a mining ship of the corporation, many times improved and altered.
    Unlike the Revenant, the Wanderer is less maneuverable, but more resilient at the expense of a stronger body. It should be noted that the Wanderer has a more capacious fuel tank than the Revenant, but is inferior to the Revenant in the volume of the cargo hold.
    The ship is a small comfortable base with everything necessary for autonomous existence: a capacious cargo compartment, a hopper engine, a farm, a designer and an All-in-One cabin. The ship has been successfully used for many years to study systems and mining operations.

Technical characteristic of "Wastelander" SR2:
    Size: 42х92х18 m
    Size class: 2
    Weight: 3.88 kt
    RCS: 9 standard
    Power: 2 large generators T1 (2x50 MW)
    Volume of fuel tanks: 18600
    Volume of oxygen tanks: 4000

Weapon:
    1 machine gun turret
    1 missile turret
    1 30 mm turret
    2 Security Guards

Cargo: 7 containers, 2 large ammo containers, 3 refrigerators T2, 1 ammunition closet, 1 container for ore
    Oxygen stations: 1

The resource consumption for the "Wastelander" SR2:
    Iron ingots: 10083
    Satium ingots: 1682
    Silicon ingots: 1535
    Cobalt ingots: 12079
    Copper bars: 1018
    Neodymium ingots: 195
    Zascosium ingots: 20
    Erestrum ingots: 20
    Plastic: 17
    Wood planks: 17
    Growing modules (steel): 8
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. BunkerBuster

BunkerBuster Lieutenant

16. Mysh

Mysh Captain

17. TomStone

TomStone Lieutenant

18. Kruntzy

Kruntzy Ensign

19. NOLOS

NOLOS Lieutenant

[Цитата="TomStone, должность: 164198, член: 2403"]я представляю свое резюме в "PREGOR"
    это анкета исследования, которые могут защитить себя
    Я позволю тебе судите сами

вот некоторые изображения + план
    Здесь --->http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1145692457

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][/Цитата]
    прикольно

20. ViktoriaShepard

I want to inform you that Aperture Space Program tries to make the ships as best as possible for you, however we need to raise the popularity of our products. In this case, if you liked the ship, put your like up.

Also leave comments and see other ships Aperture Space program. We value your opinion for further developments.
    We need your support! Thanks to you our content has already become at times more popular and better!

WORKSHOP HERE

*Update* The Nautilus has been significantly modified to take into account the innovations in the game updates.

Full list:
    - The textures, especially the interior spaces, have been converted, so that at the moment they have become much nicer;
    - The configuration of weapons has been changed to a simpler one to reduce the level of the ship. Remember that you have the right to install any weapon that is convenient for you. For more details, see the list of installed weapons;
    - Improved speed and rotation parameters, which made the ship faster and more maneuverable;
    - A rearrangement was made in the living quarters, which made them more comfortable and pleasant;
    - Resource and data were recalculated using the new formulas
    - Signal lights are installed in accordance with the rules of the navigational course of Argon.

Nautilus is by no means the newest vessel of the Aperture Space Program. The first versions of this ship appeared even during the formation of the corporation (the previous 4 versions were created in the game Space Engineers).
    At the moment, this ship is a universal frigate, which can be either a private vessel or a military fleet of ASP ship. The main difference of this vessel from conventional warships is a higher level of comfort. The crew here is not in tight cabins, as for example in the Steel Arrow, but on the sofas in the halls. The vessel is designed for a crew of 5-6 people, but it can be controlled by one person.
    This vessel has a composite armor consisting of one layer of combat armor and layers of ordinary and hardened steel, depending on the importance of protecting certain compartments of the ship.
    Nautilus also has impressive weapons and is able to withstand equally impressive opponents. The ship carries almost all types of weapons, see details in the technical specifications. Inside, Nautilus has everything you need for a comfortable stay and efficient work. For a comfortable stay of a small crew were equipped with a panoramic hall, a common room, a kitchen, a separate cabin for 2-4 people on the upper deck, and a bath with a shower and toilets on the lower deck. From the main compartments there are two laboratories, a hospital, an artificial farm in the bow of the ship. Hangar, cargo compartment and engine room are located in the central part of the ship, as well as the core of the ship. Nautilus can carry in its hangar 1-2 smallships at the choice of the shipowner.
    Nautilus for the years of his service first served in the patrol service and the navy as a fire support and cover, and then modified for sale to private individuals and to the service of the VCS. Nautilus took part in numerous military operations.
    However, the Nautilus SR5 is not yet finished with design and appearance. To do this, we need to know the opinions of customers about this. Leave feedback on this ship. So we will know what is worth changing.

Tecnical characteristic of "Nautilus" SR5:
    Size: 34х142х32 m
    Size class: 5
    Weight: 16.4 kt
    RCS: 4 standard and 4 T2
    Power: 2 large generators T1, 6 small generators (2x50+6x2.5 MW)
    Volume of fuel tanks: 38700
    Volume of oxygen tanks: 8000

Weapon:
    6 anti-aircraft guns
    5 machine gun turrets
    2 rocket launchers
    2 plasma turrets
    2 rocket launchers of the main caliber
    1 mining turret

Cargo: 30 containers, 4 large ammo containers, 1 small ammo container, 3 T2 refrigerators, 3 armor closets, 2 ore containers
    Oxygen stations: 4

The resource consumption for the frigate Nautilus SR5:
    Iron ingots: 39306
    Satium ingots: 9802
    Cobalt ingots: 4530
    Silicon ingots: 4435
    Copper ingots: 2642
    Neodymium ingots: 600
    Zascosium ingots: 50
    Erestrum ingots: 50
    Plastic: 84