Capital Vessel

Discussion in 'Questions, Discussions & Feedback' started by EleonGameStudios, Aug 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NOLOS

NOLOS Lieutenant

помогите пожалуйста мне с этим кораблём
    Звездные врата Аврора-класса 614970017_preview_Stargate Aurora Class 00.jpg

2. NOLOS

NOLOS Lieutenant

также мне нужны следующие корабли
    Звездные Войны Супер Звездный Разрушитель Класса Исполнитель
    РЭЙ-ЯДРА 3.0
    Команда корабля Вейдера флота (мини ССД)
    Мир-Боевик-Боевые
    ЧВ-5813 ГАЛИФАКС
    Звездолет
    Звездные Войны Исполнителя Класс Супер Звездный Разрушитель 6.0 Версии V2

Attached Files:

3. NOLOS

NOLOS Lieutenant

проблема в том что я не могу их загрузить!

4. Geka3122

Geka3122 Ensign

Мне нужны корабли звездных войн

5. Geka3122

Geka3122 Ensign

We need all the boxes from the Star Wars

Tyrax Lightning likes this.
  6. TomStone

TomStone Lieutenant

My Very very Huge Enterprise 1701-A . size comparison with my other ship that look like so tiny lol.
    Upgraded from pre-alpha 2 to alpha 6.7.1 , but not yet finish...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

jmtc, Bollen, rucky and 1 other person like this.
  7. Darkscis

Darkscis Captain

Blueprint? I love this design.

8. NOLOS

NOLOS Lieutenant

[Цитата="Darkscis, должность: 164881, член: 21597"]копирку? Я люблю этот дизайн.[/Цитата]
    МНЕ ДЕЙСТВИТЕЛЬНО НУЖЕН ЗТОТ КОРАБЛЬ

9. NOLOS

NOLOS Lieutenant

[Цитата="NOLOS, должность: 164368, член: 18065"][Цитата="TomStone, должность: 164198, член: 2403"]я представляю свое резюме в "PREGOR"
    это анкета исследования, которые могут защитить себя
    Я позволю тебе судите сами

вот некоторые изображения + план
    Здесь --->http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1145692457

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][/Цитата]
    прикольно[/Цитата]
    похоже на МИРУ

10. Faith

Faith Captain

And here the first official VecuA alien mothership version 6.x.

Not 100% finished but 90% and fully functional!
    Cause of all the new possibilitys in 7.0 i will maybe completly overhaul the texture and color of this CV.

But i think it is still worthy for you to see in its actually state.
    Enjoy!
    20170929174858_1.jpg 20170929173915_1.jpg 20170929173924_1.jpg 20170929173938_1.jpg 20170929173949_1.jpg 20170929173959_1.jpg 20170929174108_1.jpg 20170929174116_1.jpg 20170929174143_1.jpg 20170929174218_1.jpg

Check it Out!
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1151116741

We need more alien stuff! So go experimenting and think maybe a little more outside the box ;)

11. rainyday

rainyday Rear Admiral

Judging from the LCD signs - it seems your ship is infested by the XENU! :D Been visiting Omicron POI's? :p

Anyway, nice looking ship :)

12. TomStone

TomStone Lieutenant

he he he ^^

13. NOLOS

NOLOS Lieutenant

Вероника.jpg
    вот мой новый корабль
    он пока не закончен
    80% завершён
    проэкт пока заморожен

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
  14. SylenThunder

SylenThunder Captain

Ok, played around with it a bit. I now present Black Thunder MK2.

Upgraded the rear hangar door from 5x3 to 9x5. Increased the height of the rear hangar section. Moved the bottom hangar doors to the roof. Increased armour in a few areas, and placed more vents over thrusters. Added a bunch of RCS, but can't seem to get the lateral rotation much higher atm. Pitch is over 5 now though. Also, I hadn't realized this is a size 8. Not sure why I hadn't, but damn it's big.
    I also added some deco to the empty side bays next to hydroponics. It's not bad for living quarters, but I think I could do more with it later. I increased the size of the rear landing shelf a little bit as well.

I want to put switches in to control the lights more, and maybe a master switch in the main cockpit for the engines. Right now the learning curve on getting them to work is going to take more time than I feel like putting into it right now.

I toyed a bit with the idea of dropping the entire floor of the hangar bay by one block in height, but scrapped it due to how much it affects the overall aesthetics. It also didn't end up playing nicely with adjoining bay areas. Instead I re-fitted the rear ramps and moved the rear hangar up a block.

Steam page.

Some updated images.
    [​IMG]

Larger rear shelf and hangar door
    [​IMG]

Top down view of the new sv hangar doors
    [​IMG]

I probably should have extended the ramps taking this one
    [​IMG]

Inside, the hangar looks quite a bit bigger, but it's really only one block taller.
    [​IMG]

Updated med bay
    [​IMG]

Living quarters
    [​IMG]

Since the roof got an overhaul, we made some changes to the engine room's cieling[​IMG]

15. NOLOS

NOLOS Lieutenant

ВОТ ОН Вероника.jpg

Attached Files:

rucky and Kaeser like this.
  16. ViktoriaShepard

ViktoriaShepard Lieutenant

To begin with, I want to express my gratitude to you all. It is thanks to you all the popularity of our shipyards soars ever higher. Do not slow down! If you liked the ship, be sure to put it on! Do not forget to leave feedback and report any possible errors. Only this way our content will become better and better. It really motivates me to develop the content of Aperture!
    We need your support!

*Update* The steel boom has been significantly modified to take into account the innovations in the game updates and received the SR3 number and reissued.

Full list:
    - The textures, especially the interior spaces, have been converted, so that at the moment they have become much nicer;
    - The configuration of weapons has been changed. Remember that you have the right to install any weapon that is convenient for you. For more details, see the list of installed weapons;
    - Improved speed and rotation parameters, which made the ship faster and more maneuverable;
    - The engine equipment has been significantly redesigned, which has improved the speed characteristics;
    - A rearrangement was made in some residential and office buildings, which made them more comfortable and pleasant. The most changes were in the engine room;
    - Recalculation of resources and data on new formulas;
    - Signal lights are installed in accordance with the rules of the navigational course of Argon.

WORKSHOP HERE

The steel arrow is one of the popular ships of the Argon Navy Aperture. The ship is a heavy frigate, which differs from ordinary frigates with heavier armor and powerful weapons.
    As always, this ship is relatively simple and equipped with everything necessary to perform a variety of tasks. The main advantages of the ship are increased strength, relatively powerful armament, a capacious cargo compartment and a convenient arrangement of premises. However, the emphasis on the strength of the structure predisposed to some shortcomings of the ship. The ship is rather clumsy and despite all attempts to improve its high-speed qualities, it is rather sluggish with respect to other frigates. Also, it is very voracious, and the fuel compartments may not be large enough for continuous operation in the active mode without refueling.
    Nevertheless, the ship has established itself as a fairly effective combat ship of the Aperture fleet and is often used in it as an independent raider for various tasks, and as a combat unit of flotillas.
    Inside the ship contains everything necessary for a long stay in space - cabins for 13 people including a captain, a dining room with a large refrigerator, an infirmary, a farm for 18 plant modules, computer centers, a computer room, maintenance units, a hangar and much more. Some compartments are additionally protected by guard turrets. Another specific difference of the ship is the completely closed control point, which ensured its greater security. More information you can read below in tth.

P.S. I should remind you that I am building ships primarily for the pve and development of my universe. My ships were not created for pvp and were not tested for pvp fights. Do not write to me about the fact that my ships are useless in pvp mode and do not need to ask me to build pvp ships. And do not evaluate these ships solely by their ability to participate in pvp. I look forward to your understanding.

Technical characteristic of "Steel Arrow" SR3:
    Level: 25
    Size: 42x146x30 m
    Size class: 6
    Weight: 23.1 kt
    RCS: 3 T2
    Power: 4 large generators T1 (4x50 MW)
    Volume of fuel tanks: 43800
    Volume of oxygen tanks: 14000

Armament:
    2 160-mm guns
    6 flak guns
    5 laser turrets
    4 machine-gun turrets
    2 rocket launchers
    1 mining turret

Cargo: 24 containers, 9 large ammunition containers, 9 T2 refrigerators, 7 ammunition cabinets, 4 ore containers
    Medical station: 3
    Oxygen stations: 4

Consumption of resources for the frigate "Steel Arrow" SR3:
    Iron ingots: 54131
    Satium ingots: 16030
    Cobalt ingots: 6006
    Silicon ingots: 4026
    Copper ingots: 2299
    Neodymium ingots: 401
    Plastic: 132
    Wood planks: 108
    Zascosium ingots: 34
    Erestrum ingots: 34
    Plant modules (steel): 18
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

rainyday, Faith, TomStone and 3 others like this.
  17. wolfgeist451

wolfgeist451 Ensign

DON'T!!!! I mean, please, sir, could you share the .epb? You see, i really suck at making good looking exteriors and i would love to have more good-looking ships. Ripping everything from the inside is one option but somewhat time consuming... given that this one doesn't have an interior yet, I would love to get my hands on it. I still get to puzzle over what to put where, especially fun in a shape (inside) you didn't make yourself. You know, without spending ten hours to make an exterior that always ends up looking like a cube anyway.... I really suck at it.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  18. wolfgeist451

wolfgeist451 Ensign

frank walls likes this.
  19. The Tactician[ Λ ]

The Tactician[ Λ ] Rear Admiral

20. The Tactician[ Λ ]

The Tactician[ Λ ] Rear Admiral

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.