Capital Vessel

Discussion in 'Questions, Discussions & Feedback' started by EleonGameStudios, Aug 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G.Metzel

G.Metzel Commander

Attached Files:

dichebach and Ravis like this.
  2. Myrmidon

Myrmidon Rear Admiral

The Atlas Freighter was build after having some Dr. Frankenstein moments, in order to have a specific cargo Cv to move all the loot from old game saves to new ones. Size 6 level 10 over 139 cargo boxes. Can be expanded in creative mode using the copy paste tools to add more hangar bays.

Atlas freighter

Atlas Freighter.jpg
    Atlas Freighter_2018-11-22_20-10-49.jpg Atlas Freighter_2018-11-22_20-11-03.jpg

ravien_ff, ion_storm and Germanicus like this.
  3. Germanicus

Germanicus Rear Admiral

Great Concept! Well done! Wouldn't have been "HERAKLES" also a suitable name for this Titan of a Freighter?

4. Myrmidon

Myrmidon Rear Admiral

There is a second one in the making.

Atlas Freighter_2018-11-23_08-38-13.png

Na_Palm, ion_storm and Germanicus like this.
  5. Siege Inc.

Siege Inc. Rear Admiral

6. Ann|e Noa|m

Ann|e Noa|m Captain

NSI-Nidus (CV).jpg

Workshop-link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1571847151

The NSI-Nidus is Noa|m Space Industries first capital vessel.

It was constructed to be used as a fully functional base on long range travels with no fear of being gunned down by anyone besides perhaps a very dedicated fleet or have to return to a base to unload/craft new items.

It sports every equipment possible. LOT's of cargospace, Every gun known to man, Hangar with room for most any SV/HV on the market (3 large parkinglots), 2 cockpits (one in front for better control over mining-lasers and one on top for easy access from hangar in case of emergency), large farm, medic-bay, security office (for when Eleon representatives gets to drunk....again), armory, crew quarters, restaurants, very large lounge for when your friends (+ their relatives, friends of relatives and everyone they know) wanna go on a journey with you ++

Nidus Stats.jpg

Some stats:
    - Size Class: 17
    - Unlock Level: 25
    - Mass 89,3 Kt

Equipment:
    • 2 T2 Generators
    • Warp Core
    • 26 T2 RCS (i like a CV to be a little slover in turning than a SV, still it's no winnebago).
    • 3 Gravity generators
    • 54 T3 Fuel tanks (it does use a lot on planets or in "performance mode").
    • 32 Oxygen tanks
    • Fully equipped med-bay
    • 80 Cargoboxes
    • 12 Large Ammo-boxes
    • 20 Fridges
    • 2 Food processors
    • 4 Advanced Constructors
    • 3 Hangardoors (1 Large, 2 medium)
    • T2 Repairbay
    • 2 Cockpits
    • Sensors on lights, ramps etc
    • Levers for control of thrusters, weapons, tools, Gravity generators etc

Nidus Forwar coc.jpg

There is also a door at the rear of the top cockpit for access to the wast space on the ships upper surface. One can easily park a SV (or more if neccesary) if need be. I usually park mine inside, but can be handy when moving large quantities of ships around.

Weaponry/tools:
    • 8 Mininguns
    • 6 Plasmaturrets (retractable)
    • 8 Sentryguns
    • 2 Pulse Lasers (retractable)
    • 6 Pulse Lasers
    • 4 Cannon Turrets
    • 4 Rocket Launchers
    • 6 Drill Module - Laser
    • 2 Artillery Turrets (retractable)
    • 6 Rocket Turret (retractable)
    • 1 Multiturret (retractable)
    • 2 Pulse Laser Turret
    • 4 Flak Turret (retractable)

Nidus rest.jpg

Note:
    This is my first real CV i have made in Empyrion (started playing when 8.6 (i think) came out). So it might not be as "optimized" as many of you are a custom too. Please make a comment with changes, tips, praises, critique or just to say hi :)

PS! I have a SV within the same shape/scheme to go with this ship here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1571955213

PS2! Also wanna thank the other creators here like eg. JRandall, Piddlefoot and everyone else for their outstanding work in creating beautifull, functional and overall awesome ships for us plebs to dl and use. You are an inspiration and also a very good source of knowledge.

Sephrajin, ravien_ff, Kasero and 2 others like this.
  7. Ann|e Noa|m

Ann|e Noa|m Captain

20181124141048_1.jpg

Workshop-link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1572976290

The NSI Hakon-V2 is a Noa|m Space Industries Capital vessel

After finding this amongst other wrecks in space our engineers decided to try and restore the ship for personal use.
    Weeks later this was the result.

There was after completion more guns and tools on the ship, but i decided that this is more suited as a "starter" ship so removed the equipment needing over lvl 15 (left levercontroll for mining-lasers and toolturret in place).

As a starter CV it meets most needs.

20181124141319_1.jpg

Hangar with room for multiple SV/HV (albeit not the largest ones on market), medium sized farm (64plots), Captains Quarter with door out on deck with space for a SV, Medic-bay, lounge, galley, large cargo and engineering area, doors on both sides for easy entry/exit.

Some stats:
    - Size Class: 4
    - Unlock Level: 15
    - Mass 17.2kt

Equipment:
    • 2 Advanced Constructors
    • 8 Fridges
    • 2 Food Processors
    • 4 Ammo boxes
    • 76 Cargo boxes
    • 4 Ventilators
    • 14 Oxygen tanks
    • 16 Fuel tanks
    • Armor locker
    • Repair Station
    • Clone chamber
    • O2 and Medicstations

20181124141338_1.jpg

Weaponry:
    • 1 cannon turret (retractable) - This sits in place where i had the tool-turret
    • 9 Miniguns
    • 6 Rocket turrets
    • 4 Flak turrets
    • 8 Sentryguns

20181124140525_1.jpg

Note:
    I wanna note that this is a remake of a wreck in game and not entirely my design.
    Please make a comment with changes, tips, praises, critique or just to say hi :)

Other NSI-Ships:
    NSI Nibus (CV): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1571847151
    NSI Aranean (SV): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1571955213

PS2! Also wanna thank the other creators here like eg. JRandall, Piddlefoot and everyone else for their outstanding work in creating beautifull, functional and overall awesome ships for us plebs to dl and use. You are an inspiration and also a very good source of knowledge.

ravien_ff and ion_storm like this.
  8. Ann|e Noa|m

Ann|e Noa|m Captain

20181126020543_1.jpg

Workshop-Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1574939361

The NSI Lacus is a Noa|m Space Industries capital vessel.

This is NSI's main cargofreighter. If you want to move your entire base with vehicles and all cargo in one swoop, look no further.

" Why not move your base being in luxurious surroundings whilst eating your own grown food in the farm/galley area and chatting away with the pleasant men and women working on the Lacus" - CEO Ann|e Noa|m.

It have a big hangar with room for 3 or more HV's and 2 flightdecks for your SV's. It also sports a medbay, security Office, crew quarters, lounge, galley, farm etc.
    There is empty rooms on the right "arm" in case one need more room or get the urge to decorate something.

20181126030509_1.jpg

Some stats:
    - Size Class: 8
    - Unlock Level: 15
    - Mass 40,7 Kt

Equipment:
    • 2 T2 Generators
    • Warp Core
    • 40 T2 RCS
    • 1 Gravity generators
    • 21 T3 Fuel tanks (it does use a lot on planets or in "performance mode").
    • 24 Oxygen tanks
    • Fully equipped med-bay
    • 85 Cargoboxes
    • 2 Large Ammo-boxes
    • 4 Fridges
    • 2 Food processors
    • 2 Advanced Constructors
    • 54 Farmplots
    • Repairbay
    • Sensors on lights, ramps etc
    • Levers for control of thrusters, Gravity generators etc

Besides the big hangardoor in front, there is also a door at the rear of the ship for easy access/exit.

20181126020926_1.jpg

20181126021433_1.jpg

Weaponry/tools:
    • 2 Cannon Turrets
    • 10 Minigun Turrets
    • 6 Rocket Turrets
    • 4 Flak Turrets
    • 8 Sentry Guns

20181126020122_1.jpg

Please make a comment with changes, tips, praises, critique or just to say hi :)

Other NSI-Ships:
    NSI Hakon-V2 (CV): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1572976290
    NSI MadMax (HV): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1573105764
    NSI Aranean (SV): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1571955213
    NSI Nidus (CV): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1571847151
    NSI Capsula (BA): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1573592498

Sephrajin, ion_storm and ravien_ff like this.
  9. nmk111

nmk111 Lieutenant

Aurora LXE Luxury Explorer

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1578741678
    a.png
    Aurora LXE Luxury Explorer is a size class 6 unlock level 25 Capital Vessel for PVE.

It can act as a mobile base and has comfortable accommodation for a crew of 5.

Design features lots of class surfaces and windows to offer nice views into the beautiful space or planet landscapes from almost every room.

Troughout the entire ship coloured lights have been placed to recreate the appearance of aurora borealis, northern lights the ship is named after. These, like all of the other ships systems and devices can be switched off with a click of a button from the P menu.

Main Features:

All internal lighting is automated with motion sensors
    All weapon systems retractable
    Lazer Drills and Sentry Guns can be activated separately from P menu
    18 crow plots for food procuction
    Closed hangar bay and open platform for SV and HV-s
    Repair Station and T2 Repair Bay
    Advanced Constructor
    2 SV landing pads on the roof
    Lounge area with big screen TV and home cinema
    Glass atrium in the middle of living area
    Medical Bay with all scanners

Weapon Systems:

10 Rocket Turrets
    2 Artillery Turrets
    6 Pulse Lasers
    4 Rocket Launchers
    8 Sentry Guns

ravien_ff and Kasero like this.
  10. BigSnoopy

BigSnoopy Commander

Attached Files:

11. nmk111

nmk111 Lieutenant

12. B00n

B00n Lieutenant

UEC Galileo:
    NeuesSpiel_2018-09-30_17-11-10.jpg

Hey Guys :D

I will show You my only CV. Its look like a bigger Version from the Talos Cruiser..right...I took the Style xD . Its my Version from this Vessel. It has all of you been looking for :D

Egnough Storage, Fuel, Energy, Rooms, Construkt, O², etc. Explore and probe...and I hope you like it :D This Ship devourd hundreds of hours to perfectly it. :D I know that the Style is stolen, but this is my Version of this Ship. Inspired by Arturius 1987 :D . I think this ist the real Verison of a Ship in Style and function. I hope you show this thing and I hope you gave feedback to me.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1527000594

Best regards

B00n :D

NeuesSpiel_2018-09-30_17-06-53.jpg NeuesSpiel_2018-09-30_17-07-03.jpg NeuesSpiel_2018-09-30_17-07-12.jpg NeuesSpiel_2018-09-30_17-07-14.jpg NeuesSpiel_2018-09-30_17-07-34.jpg NeuesSpiel_2018-09-30_17-07-55.jpg NeuesSpiel_2018-09-30_17-08-09.jpg NeuesSpiel_2018-09-30_17-08-22.jpg NeuesSpiel_2018-09-30_17-09-05.jpg

13. Ravis

Ravis Captain

dichebach likes this.
  14. TmikeS3

TmikeS3 Commander

has any one ever tried building something like a navy Citadel, or what the call a core hull in the honor Harrington novels. you stick your ships vittles in there armor it up, and then build the rest of the ship around it. I actually thought about using the carbon blocks fire internal decks and bolckheads before going act to hardened or combat steal for the outer hull . I don't see how I can make the ship any smaller then a curser or even a battle cursers. but using the compost blocks is more to try and keep the weight down which she's already a bit of a heavy whate and I don't even have the outer hull engines cargo boxes or weapons installed yet

15. CoE|Deejay

CoE|Deejay Ensign

Bollen and Bigfeet like this.
  16. Na_Palm

Na_Palm Captain

Attached Files:

JDaremo Fireheart and ion_storm like this.
  17. MidareToushirou

MidareToushirou Lieutenant

You have my permission to use this for empyrion as long as you credit hone.
    Here is a ship I made and never got to actually use since the server wiped, but I will release it since I think it is really cool.
    Here is the Azerikyo Exploration cruiser. I didn't get to finish it, so it comes with no weapons and no paintjob and perhaps some missing blocks, but it is still functional and a great ship.
    I think it would look great in space black. The exterior looks weird but the interior is awesome.
    It uses Hardened Steel but I have some other versions with just steel, unfurnished, disassembled/etc. Feel free to request.

Azerikyo:
    4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 14.jpg

Attached Files:

JDaremo Fireheart likes this.
  18. WaspLV

WaspLV Lieutenant

CV-AM
    CV-AM.jpg
    AM1-1.jpg AM1-4.jpg AM1-5.jpg AM1-6.jpg AM1-7.jpg AM1-8.jpg

Specialized asteroid miner for safe PVE locations with protection only from minor threats. With warp drive. HV/SV transportation platform on top.

19. CrazyZ

CrazyZ Captain

20. Mana_Sean

Mana_Sean Commander

Decided to jump back into the game to see the new features and try to build something up to date. Still a WIP but outside textured.

Behold "The Ludicrous" 1.9M+ storage capacity dozens of pew pew and possibly(?) PvP. Shamelessly stole some styling from @spanj :)

"Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is ludicrous."

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1671730680

20190311114326_1.jpg

EDIT: Spent a bit of time working out the Bridge, Captains Quarters and Ready Room. I am liking the results so far. Also did some more internal texturing and colouring. I am working towards having access to all thrusters via "Jefferies Tubes" as well as a functional Engineering..

EDIT2: I am pretty sure it is done now. Maybe needs some directions to get around inside, it is quite large after all. If anyone finds something amiss please let me know.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.