Help needed Constant game freezing and disconnecting.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gevans, Oct 3, 2021.

1. gevans

gevans Lieutenant

Noticed this for the past several days and on two of the most popular multiplayer servers.
    Losing connection several times an hour and even being disconnected from server.
    This is a serious problem that all of my friends have experienced as well and some even rage quit when they lost their stuff because of it.

Roguepants likes this.
  2. Roguepants

Roguepants Ensign

Also getting this issue for the last couple of days. Very frustrating when trying to take down a devastator in a paper tiger. Blink and your shield is gone, your mining lasers are missing and the screen is full of green laser beams... Just when you thought you were about to core it...

Please take a look at this. We are on a GTX server. We wiped our server and reinstalled everything last night. Starter planet, 1 hour in, bing! a "lost connection to the playfield server" message appears :(

3. gevans

gevans Lieutenant

I don't know if this has anything to do with this problem but both the servers were with Reforged Eden, one of the server's was No man's land.
    There was an update today and I think that improved the "losing connection to server" problem.

4. Roguepants

Roguepants Ensign

We are still struggling with this. Seems fine when only 1 person on the server. with 4 people changing playfields gives multiple lost connections...

Attaching log
    Please let us know if there is something we have obviously wrong. Reforged Eden MOD

Attached Files:

5. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

It seems GTX has an issue with disconnects.

Roguepants likes this.
  6. Roguepants

Roguepants Ensign

Thanks, who is better for hosting your beautiful game?

7. Tug_on_This

Tug_on_This Ensign

I have just bought the game. My system has all the base requirements and most of the recommended ones but the Game CRASHES all the time. What can be the problem... I Need help and advice here

8. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

Well it's a scenario, not the game. I'm not sure I'm sorry.

9. Gilmer

Gilmer Ensign

I am having the very same issues, it seems to have started about a week ago when there was a patch to either the game and or Reforged Eden. (I have server on GTX Gaming) I have tried a new game, upgraded the server drives, more ram and a new server and we still have disconnects. I am about to try a vanilla game on my test server to see if it related to RE or the game itself , I suspect RE.

10. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

Yes GTX gaming seems to have disconnect issues with the scenario. Not sure why.