Creatures get stuck very often + error message

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by GE-old-Man, Feb 11, 2024.

Tags:
  1. GE-old-Man

GE-old-Man Ensign

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    For more information see here Bug Report Template

Build: 1.11.1 4453 11-1313
    Mode: only item stats were changed like ROF and damage etc.

SERVER NAME: na. ( no server i played offline Singelplayer)
    SEED-ID:

If applicable:
    MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS: no

Reproducibility: it happen all the time
    Severity: high (this ruin the game experience)

Type:

Summary:
    The creatures get stuck but still turn towards player and can still attack if you come close in parralell i get always yellow and red error messages, see pictures.

Description: I started a normal survival game with DLC content on masperon. I observe that creatures get stuck very often, more than normal, especially golems and creepers. before the DLC-Update and Patch i had almost no issue with that, now i can observes this in every game session. I have cleaned the cache and restart several time but this bug appears always. The creatures get stuck but still turn towards player and can still attack if you come close. In the debug console I also get error messages, but I don't know if this is somehow related to a stuck issue.

It seems there are 2 different types of stuck.
    A. in plants, see picture golem in plant, this can be solved by cutting off the plant, the creature start normal moving again. (this type happen not so often).
    B 2nd kind of stucking, the creatur cannot move but still is doing annimation and can attack if you come close, this stuck-bug cannot be resolved by removing all around the creature, this is what i observed a lot.

Steps to Reproduce:
    1)
    2)
    3)

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information or Download links:

Last edited: Feb 11, 2024
    Terenil likes this.