PLZ Retest and Re-Report Custom colored thrusters change color randomly

Discussion in 'Archive (Read Only)' started by Insopor, Dec 11, 2022.

1. Insopor

Insopor Commander

For more information see here Bug Report Template

Build:1.8.15 3887
    Mode:MP
    Mode:

SERVER NAME:Official US
    SEED-ID:

If applicable:
    MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS:No

Reproducibility:Randomly
    Severity:literally unplayable J/K it's trivial

Type:graphical

Summary:Random changing of custom colored thrusters

Description:
    Seems to happen due to changing playfields. Not entirely sure whether it requires me to be flying the ship when changing playfield for it to occur.

Basically, sometimes I'll notice that one or more of the thrusters on the ship I'm flying has changed to something else. Given that it seems to occasionally copy the colors of another ship. See pics.
    - Bust Rucket should have default colors for thrusters, but one of them turned yellow
    - Metal Bucket should have all yellow thrusters, but some of them have reverted to default

To be clear, these are two similar, but entirely different ships. They're in Parking Lot in Cygnus system, and currently, the colors are correct.
    None of these thrusters were damaged or destroyed in combat and then reverted to an earlier template when repaired.

But sometimes after changing playfields whether by warping or teleporting, I'll find them changed to something they weren't supposed to be and never used to be. Then after a few more playfield changes, they'll revert.

This has happened with other ships, including changing to colors I've never used.
    SVs are also affected.
    This happens on other servers as well.
    I just don't have pics of those instances.

Steps to Reproduce:
    1)
    2)
    3)

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information or Download links:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

TwitchyJ likes this.