Dead Space Continuum

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Brokenshakles, Mar 7, 2015.

1. Brokenshakles

Brokenshakles Rear Admiral

Hmm, have you thought about a black background and white text? Also, put a bit of border on the top.

2. JayCo

JayCo Commander

Since the other clan has not been updating I will offer my services to your clan, and allied clans, aswell.
    AMS is a well established mining company and we spent all our money on our vessel to join the EMpyrion search, Unfortunately our Ship has suffered alot of damage recently and we need to find somewhere to make repairs and maybe upgrade our ship, Most of our mining equipment has either been damaged or lost from our damaged cargo holds while we were in deep sleep. Now we would like to offer you our mining services, however we need a safe area to repair our ship for mining operations, in exchange we offer our services for mining and construction for basic facilities on the planet we are all near.

3. Brokenshakles

Well, there is my corp, and then there is an alliance. My corp is here to stay, no matter how the alliance thing works out, you are welcome to join the corp, or to keep your own corp and join up as an ally. However you want to do it. You have probably already seen the pics in the alliance thread of my proposed HQ design, there will be plenty of space for ship bays and crew quarters for you.

4. AgentOrange232

AgentOrange232 Commander

@JayCo

At Orion Enterprises we build ships of all shapes, sizes, and functions. If you want us to, we could maybe design you a new mining vessel. Just tell us what you want and how you want it.

@Brokenshakles

I would be glad to help you with any ship and station designs if you wish also. As an ally I will offer my clans services. To any ally or neutral clan who asks me for services if you want military designs and you are neutral I will not be able to assist unless you plan on declaring war on any faction; if you want anything else please notify me. :]

5. Brokenshakles

Thats good to hear, getting my designs up in survival mode will require a significant amount of labor. I don't know how money will work in Empyrion yet, but I'm sure we could work out an arrangement where you help build my corp's hq and in exchange we will offer it's facilities to you when you need them.

6. AgentOrange232

AgentOrange232 Commander

Sounds like a great deal! I'll be glad to help! :D

7. Brokenshakles

I have an old Athlon X2 tower that I could make into a dedicated server, but I am unsure how a hyperion server would run on such an old dual-core.

Edit: Holy crap! 500 posts already?

8. Xentor

Xentor Captain

Tja to bad we know not of this game has any kind of research or developement.
    Because that is normaly my "speciality" (Highstech stuff).
    Ok sur eI cna build ships and so, but who can not.

9. ObjectZero

ObjectZero Commander

I think I'll stick with being in The Drifters. Never was a corp' man even in EVE, I had ties to one but I ran solo most of the time unless I got a request.

10. Brokenshakles

I understand, but my own EVE corp had it's own constellation of freelancers, as both people on the inside and outside are useful to someone running a corp. I think we will be able to do in-game business.

11. ObjectZero

ObjectZero Commander

Most likely not like I'm out for war. Just not everyone is cut out to be a Drifter. I've had to learn this the hard way over many games.

12. Brokenshakles

I'm sorry, your last post is a bit vague syntactically.

13. AgentOrange232

AgentOrange232 Commander

@Brokenshackles

Wait... I can be a double agent!!!

14. ObjectZero

ObjectZero Commander

@AgentOrange232 who would you even spy on? It's like @Brokenshakles group and mine so far, and I'm just one person. Pretty limited spying options.

15. AgentOrange232

AgentOrange232 Commander

I know there aren't very many clans (groups) right now, also, I have a group too. :)

And I was just curious about whether or not the Double Agent would be possible.

16. Brokenshakles

Well, the population of clans would have to grow large enough for people to get lost in a crowd before espionage becomes a thing. Still, a combat intelligence officer is close to the same thing. How does a position of Head of Intellegence sound?

17. AgentOrange232

AgentOrange232 Commander

That sounds awesome!!! Hey, I would have my own private transport though right (maybe something that I could build) ... just curious

18. AgentOrange232

AgentOrange232 Commander

However, I do think that a Head of Science and Technology would suit me more though, but if you don't have that yet I would be much obliged to be the head of Intel.

19. Brokenshakles

Presumably you will have your own office on our home space station, and will be given a territory with a personal space station once we establish ourselves. You may have whatever ship you like.

20. AgentOrange232

AgentOrange232 Commander

Sweet