Disconnect message but no disconnect from server...

Discussion in 'Backlog' started by bbk.3164, Nov 6, 2022.

1. bbk.3164

bbk.3164 Commander

For more information see here Bug Report Template

Build: 1.8.15 3887
    Mode: Surv
    Mode: RE

SERVER NAME: -
    SEED-ID: -

If applicable:
    MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS: -

Reproducibility: Not, its unpredictably
    Severity: Low

Type: a window with a message "about a problem connecting to the server", but WITHOUT actually disconnecting from the server

Summary: -

Description:

This situation - resembles NOT a BUG, but some kind of internal error!
    This situation - when the message "about a problem connecting to the server" appears - can occur very rarely, and in incomprehensible cases ... the last time I just flew a BS around the planet, approached the Zrax POI cluster, scanned, and this situation arose!
    The saddest thing is that I was NOT DISCONNECTED FROM THE SERVER, as in the case of a real Internet break!
    The game just "stopped", the connection did NOT happen automatically, as it should in normal cases...

The Internet is IS and it is STABLE, but the game gave a message about "problem connecting to the server" ...
    Also, when SUCH SITUATION arose - the game "hangs" for a very long time ... I waited 10 minutes for at least something to happen - either reconnecting ... or completely disconnecting from the server ... BUT NOTHING ... the game just hangs (!)

THEN I was forced to extreme close the game, and open it again

Suggestion - please "just add a button to send a retry request to connect to the server" so I don't have to close the game and restart the game again!
    Perhaps - this will "wake up" the game, and the connection will be restored !!!

Steps to Reproduce:
    1) -
    2) -
    3) -

[​IMG]

2. bbk.3164

bbk.3164 Commander

It seems this is the last log that should contain information about this strange behavior of the game?!!

Attached Files: