1. cpspok

cpspok Commander

my god i have tried to install EAH and i can not get it going some reason seems to be harder than the instructions to set up as the instructions are older than what is downloaded now . Can anyone please help i need Admin tools on my server can not for the life of me figure this out for some reason how to get it to work.

thanks

2. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Hey,

sure people can help you, but you need to give a few more Information before we can help.

For example: What settings do you have? Do you have access to the Servers Windows installation or just Web/FTP Access. If so what hoster.... What is not working? What did you try? What do you want to achieve?

3. cpspok

cpspok Commander

I use Nitrado hosting i can alway change if need be but i already have server there now so its FTP ... Now when i install the EAH and try to set it up the screen shot i see in instructions is not the one i see . what i want to achieve is the ability to be able to track who is active and who is not .

One more question for ya i see you say some sites have it installed as a mod already like ping perfect , so is it a default setting to use it through them if they are your hosting site ?

thank you for the help by the way love your serve we play on it quite often tons of fun

4. cpspok

cpspok Commander

seems my biggest problem is the dam dedicated.yaml file it keeps telling me to find well im using a hosting site so that is not on my pc its on the site wow really cant figure this one out lol

5. cpspok

cpspok Commander

wish i knew someone that knew how to set it up i would just give them log info of host site so they can set the initial settings lol

6. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

7. cpspok

cpspok Commander

still can't get it to work , well wasted to many hours trying on my custom server just deal without the option to manage server better . thanks for your help bud

8. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Sorry, but without more information, there is no way to help.
    The screenshots may differ a bit, but it does not change the concept.

9. cpspok

cpspok Commander

is there any other hosting sites that have it installed on there service ? other than ping perfect and that other german one or are they the only ones that have it installed .
    thanks

10. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Only those 2

A New Server Hoster implemented EAH on their Server.
    You can now also use the full Version (Slave) with https://www.gamerzhost.de/

That means the following Hoster implemented EAH:
    - Ping Perfect
    - GamerzHost

If you want your Hoster to implement it, please ask them.

11. cpspok

cpspok Commander

the only issue i have with using GamerzHost is its in Germany and im here in the states , there web page is not even fully in english so i can't read everything on it and scared that the service will be the same in another language or some of it will be as there web page is . and Ping Perfect is way over priced . :(

thanks

12. cpspok

cpspok Commander

have people got this to work with Nitrado ? also is it easier to set up with other hosting sites like GTXgaming im just wondering seems most people with Nitrado can't get it to work .

13. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

14. cpspok

cpspok Commander

my god i have days into this still can't get it . the problem is that the diagrams , pictures and instructions don't match nothing of the tool that we download .... Is it easier on something like GTXgaming server or does it not matter . I wish someone would just be willing to log into my server and do it for us cause im lost for some reason i can not get it and like i said alot of time messing with it .

15. cpspok

cpspok Commander

Taelyn , your pic and post is the only one that helped me out i got it now they see my typing in game omg thank you . so if that works all other things work correctly ? or is there more i need to do to do stuff with this program.

thanks

16. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

If the power button is green its connected and everything should work :)

Jascha likes this.
  17. cpspok

cpspok Commander

ok chat is working but can't see who is online hmm is there a way to give something to a player ?

another problem im having when i click on playfields it is only showing the default game playfields wont show my world i made .

18. cpspok

cpspok Commander

if i have ftp checked which i do to get it working the dam thing wont let me do nothing with playfields that sucks

19. cpspok

cpspok Commander

this is waht im getting now any idea

Attached Files:

20. cpspok

cpspok Commander

what hosting companies can you use to run the Full version ? like GTXgaming , Citadel anyone know which ones i can install the full version on

thanks