Do you use Custom Configs?

Discussion in 'FAQ & Feedback' started by Hummel-o-War, Jan 24, 2020.

?

Do you use the Custom Config?

1. I am already using the Reforged Galaxy config!

14.8%
  2. Yes (attach or link the config you are using)

42.0%
  3. No, i am playing with default values

35.8%
  4. There is a possibility to customized game values??

7.4%
  1. TrashMan

TrashMan Commander

Yes. Mainly re-balancing weapons and ammo. Frankly I hate it how they currently are.

Also a few minor tweaks, like cement requireing water, and increased outputs for a few things, mainly to reduce the grind.

2. TrashMan

TrashMan Commander

This. A minigun should be murder on steroid against anything that isn't armored. And it should be accurate.
    Shotguns

SV, HV CV an BA gattling weapons don't FEEL or SOUND like a gattling weapons at all. The stats and sound and looks fir a regular autocannon.

3. Track Driver

Track Driver Rear Admiral

Single player since 24JAN16, 6300+ hrs.
    Basically, I make all weapons for CV to fire on planet surface. I also adjusted things like rotation speed, magazine capacity, rate of fire.
    Prior to Shields, I increased HP for hull blocks, doors, and anything else on ships exterior that IMHO, was excessively vulnerable.
    I simplified some of the food recipes.

I figure I've been at this for some time. I suffered many deaths. I conquered many (small) planets. By now, I have acquired the tech to improve armor. weapons, and culinary skills. I really don't wish to start over again. I may have to, at some point, or I may have a change of heart and go for a fresh start.

Perhaps if the cross-hair was fixed. How about it?

4. Brimstone

Brimstone Rear Admiral

Reforged with a few tweaks- CV weapons enabled on planet, default thruster force restored, and some template and trader tweaks

Track Driver likes this.
  5. Dragen3

Dragen3 Lieutenant

I thought about responding to the Poll since i am using the Reforged Eden Scenerio in a game.

However i also have a game that is default values and their is not an option for Sometimes, although at least this poll is more diverse then the Feature Feedback Request ones which only have Like or Really Like as options.