Drifters

Discussion in 'Clans' started by ObjectZero, Apr 10, 2015.

1. ObjectZero

ObjectZero Commander

@ObjectZero
    If you think of "the Drifters" as i understood it i will be happy to be part of it. When the game launches and i am able to find a nice planet to build my Spaceport on a desert planet, i'll grand every drifter a place with no fees for landing in exchange for goods like weapons, ammo and fuel. I wouldn't need to have rise fees from other drifters since they will most likely leave enough money/trading goods in my bars on "Lost man's harbor" ;)
    We might negotiate about mid and large scale mining and harvesting on that planet i am sitting on. Same rules, no catch. Just give something in return except a bunch of holes all over my little desert planet. And don't let those sandworms go extinct, still need them for "Tequila with worm..... parts" :D[/QUOTE]

NA, you got the general idea right.

But ya if you find and claim a planet it'd be yours to sell as you see fit, to people in and out of the Drifters. We live by contracts, to keep us free from being controlled by each other.

We're the people that live out in the boondocks of space. Just means when we come upon another Drifter we don't have to power up weapon and go on the defense. It's a person we know we can talk to and make a deal with. Same with other faction that have peace with us.

2. Arrclyde

Arrclyde Rear Admiral

Sounds exactly like the kind of people i can get along with pretty well.......
    As i said, as long as i don't have to sacrifice my first borne child, count me in. I am prepared to wear the Drifter batch on my flight jacket. :D

3. ObjectZero

ObjectZero Commander

The Drifters are group of different people so large contracts don't work. Deals would have to be made per Drifter. But a general peace, a.k.a don't shoot me or steal my stuff works. As seen in Guide Line "1. don't attack or steal from another Drifter".

4. ObjectZero

ObjectZero Commander

Ya good luck trying to find a buyer for your first born.

Welcome to The Drifters, to each their own.

5. Arrclyde

Arrclyde Rear Admiral

I said "as long as i don't have to...." i wouldn't sell my first born, and if you look at my child wrong i'll goo all TAILS* on you.
    (*just look up "starbomb sonic" on youtube and you know what i mean).

6. JayCo

JayCo Commander

Gooing Tails isn't very nice !!!!!!!!!

7. ObjectZero

ObjectZero Commander

back in my day we just called it going gangster.

8. JayCo

JayCo Commander

Drifters will still be welcomed at my deep space trading station, Although DSC rules will be obeyed, trading on the station will untimately be governed by myself and although DSC is the governing body I am sure arrangements can be made for an agreeable trade.

9. Brokenshakles

Brokenshakles Rear Admiral

The negotiations on that have been halted due to feature discussions, but I believe at the end of the day we will have some sort of arrangement that will allow everyone to be happy.

10. ObjectZero

ObjectZero Commander

@Brokenshakles Yup I'm sure it won't take long once we figure out how or if sections of space can be claimed in a way that is easy to determine who it belongs to.

11. Brokenshakles

Brokenshakles Rear Admiral

I'm still looking for feedback in the other thread on my proposed territory capture mechanic.

12. JayCo

JayCo Commander

ok... Will go read and give my 10cents worth of opinion.

13. ObjectZero

ObjectZero Commander

Ah the silly little corps.

14. Vatasblubber

Vatasblubber Ensign

Hey sign me up it will be a nice change from minecraft and destiny.