Help needed Eden - The Dead Part I - Dead Logs

Discussion in 'Scenarios' started by TheSpeedbird, Feb 20, 2021.

1. TheSpeedbird

TheSpeedbird Ensign

Hi all,

not sure where to hook this up...so I post it in general...

I'm currently doing the mentioned story...I flew to countless "K" and "D" systems and visited at least that many dead planets to take the logs...I have collected 1-4 and 6...but dammit....where do I find the last log file 5?!?!?!?

Any tipps or suggestions?

Many thanks
    Speedbird

2. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

If you look on the solar system map you can click on a planet and see it's description without having to warp to it. Dead planets list what type they are in the description. You're looking for a dead type 5.
    As far as where you'll find them, anywhere the others are. So just keep checking k and d systems.

There's also a possible bug with my pda files that I have since fixed but a heads up in case you have trouble with the next step of the mission:

You can warp to any of the default starter planets to complete the step that asks you to warp to other stars.

Sup and TheSpeedbird like this.
  3. TheSpeedbird

TheSpeedbird Ensign

Thanks a lot ravien...don't know why I missed the planet type in the information box.
    Got now all 5 Logs and will continue...

4. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

You're looking for a POI on the planet. It should show up on the planet map from anywhere. It will have a name like Unknown Signal or similar.
    There's a semi hidden door on the POI and a console inside. Make sure you have the mission active when you use the console.

5. Necroz

Necroz Lieutenant

hello i have some problems with the log 5 the planet only found on wastelands , as soon as i talk to the console and try to download the info to the pda , the check box on the mission dosent show . i talk to the console but nothing happens

6. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

You need to update the PDA for your save game.
    Please see the workshop troubleshooting thread that has the steps to do this, as well as the potential risks.

7. Necroz

Necroz Lieutenant

thanks it worked but now i have a problem with the class system , when i activate the mission only displays the level of the class but nothing else , it dosent display the requirements for the next level ony stats. thanks again for the answer

8. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

The same post talks about that as well.