Elite Dangerous

Discussion in 'Other Discussion' started by Slate, Apr 30, 2015.

1. zoldos

zoldos Lieutenant

Wow. I've had a totally different time playing it. Made a bunch of cool friends and never had an issue. I've played on and off since at least 2006. Even made my own Corp. which ended up being very successful (I resigned as CEO after about a year and stopped playing due to RL issues, but the corp. went on for another 2.5 years).

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear your story. A shame people treated you like that...

2. Peter

Peter Commander

Its not all bad, I won't go back because I don't have in interest at all, stopped 3 years ago and with other space games and going on this forum and ED the communities are much less aggressive, I don't believe in people fighting like teens, Empyrion seems to have attracted an older crowd, lets hope it stays sociable and not turn into a playground of ghetto behavior.

3. zoldos

zoldos Lieutenant

I'm loving Empyrion. I've only played Survival mode so far, but after seeing my g/f's excitement playing Subnautica in Creative mode, I'm gonna try that in Empyrion. :)

I'm having a blast in EVE so far. Just need to get back on my old account long enough to message my contacts and send my two Tech II ships to my new account. :D

4. ☢☢☢T♂X1C☁HAZARD☢☢☢

☢☢☢T♂X1C☁HAZARD☢☢☢ Lieutenant

E: D is a gorgeous game, but the lack of content makes it way to boring. I suggest to wait !

Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
  5. zoldos

zoldos Lieutenant

I might try it again once the planetary landing/exploration expansion is released. :)

6. RobDog

RobDog Commander

Me too, depending on how they do it... Not paying more $ for empty planets.....

7. zoldos

zoldos Lieutenant

Agreed. Hopefully there will be a discount. $40 for the game and like $40-$50 for the expansion? :(

8. ☢☢☢T♂X1C☁HAZARD☢☢☢

☢☢☢T♂X1C☁HAZARD☢☢☢ Lieutenant

For a limited time all existing Elite Dangerous players will receive a £10 loyalty discount plus the exclusive Cobra Mark IV ship when ordering the Elite Dangerous: Horizons through the Frontier Store. Discount will be automatically applied at checkout. Those who take advantage of this offer will be able to purchase the Cobra MkIV in-game whenElite Dangerous: Horizons lands.

9. zoldos

zoldos Lieutenant

I no longer own it so I'll have to pay full price. I'm more interested in getting Mad Max tho so it will have to wait. :D