Empyrion too much like Space Engineers?

Discussion in 'Site / Forum Help & Feedback' started by Axios, May 11, 2015.

1. ObjectZero

ObjectZero Commander

2. JayCo

JayCo Commander

Well unfortunately for Voices I have a HUGE number of unaswered questions which I will continue aqsking him/her until the aswers are available to us..... I expect they are being ignored for the greater good of finishing a project but will be looked at and may be answered soon. I remain impatiently patient... and thats NOT easy let me tell you....

3. Kaloriaa

Kaloriaa Commander

Basically SE is just Lego's in space where you just throw a ship/base design together with metal lego's. Here in EGS it is much more the legos in space your creations have a purpose they got a -JOB- to do and that is help you survive against said AI/NPC. The AI exist we have drones that want to kill you for some reason maby do to software corruption or a mastermind behind it all could be a higher form of enemy AI or someone wanting you dead controlling the drones and perhaps responsible for shooting down your CV to Omicron known as Titan if that was your mothership to start.

4. Tripwire

Tripwire Ensign

Ive played both and yes there both sandbox with blocks but as Ive last checked there no planets to land on and build a bases,fight, gather spend tons of fuel in opening up a mountain for your base. Also its newer and this game is what SWG jump to light speed should have been like!