PLZ Retest and Re-Report Enemies sometimes spawn undergroud

Discussion in 'Archive (Read Only)' started by tahaan, Dec 20, 2021.

1. Garaman

Garaman Captain

Following on from Vollinger's example, I took the crazy POI he mentioned and swapped it in as the drone base in a vanilla save so it would spawn. The key with this one is that it spawns a ridiculously stupid number of troops, and then blows up the building around them. As the debris collapses, maybe about half of the Zirax soldiers fall through the ground. Fortunately it's easily repeatable, though RIP if you run this in debug mode likely.
    1. Take the attached epb and place it in your [EGS_Install_Folder]\Content\Prefabs. It has been adjusted to spawn as part of the drone starter group.
    2. Load the attached savegame (seed = 431513, V1.7.7 3718). You will spawn in a concrete bunker.
    3. Enable god mode and exit the base. Fly to the pyramid structure at the center of the POI in front of you and look for the door at its base.
    4. Enter the door and wait just inside of it. You will hear spawns. This may be infinite, so just hang out for a few seconds to build up the number.
    5. Approach the Ultra Rare container in the center. After a few seconds this will trigger trap doors above you and it will rain Zirax.
    6. In a few more seconds the entire pyramid will explode. If you clip through the floor just before this you can watch several of the Zirax soldiers fall through solid blocks to the ground below.
    7. You can repeat this at will by regenerating the structure (id = 1020)
    Here's a video of the sequence and effects.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 10, 2022
    Vollinger likes this.
  2. Black Widow

Black Widow Lieutenant

Hello

Here are some bugs i've noticed since 1.7 is out

POIs turrets fireing through the walls when we are fireing to the POI, also NPCs do the same and also fall through the blocks beeing inside of them and still shooting at the player through the blocks. All need is a small sv hiden from turrets and shooting the poi , after a wille all things on the POI (turrets ,and NPCs) starts shooting at player through the walls

When aproaching with sv from the ZRX territory (as enemy) , when the ground patrols spawn , its visible that some of the NPCs fall through the ground and desapear.

Noticed all of this in all servers i've been and its since update 1.7.
    Also since 1.7 ,i can't launch the game without EAC on , it simply wont run! Thhat don't know if its just me or general.

Cheers
    BW

DeadManWalking likes this.
  3. Garaman

Garaman Captain

Happy to report that the test case I posted with Spanj's crazy Zirax spawning house appears to be fixed on the current experimental branch (3720).