Epic Screenshots Compilation

Discussion in 'Media - Screenshots, Videos, Streams!' started by Fractalite, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Fractalite

Fractalite Rear Admiral

2. JackLawson

JackLawson Lieutenant

3. JackLawson

JackLawson Lieutenant

4. JackLawson

JackLawson Lieutenant

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've done it! I've built the best Empyrion SV of all time. There isn't one SV in the entire Steam Workshop or any other workshop that comes close to the absolute and indisputable pure awesomeness of my SV.

The Reaper Destroyer SV

In all possible categories this SV beats all other inferior SVs ever posted. My creation of SV engineering genius can destroy a Tovera-Class Dreadnought. And any thing up to that. No matter how many. My SV can stroll into a Zirax level 10 Pentaxid Asteroid Sector and destroy all the Periat-Class Frigates, all the Missile Destroyers, all the Sunat-Class Cruisers, all the Kamirat Battle Carriers, AND... AND... all the Toveras ALL BY ITSELF. With one payload of ammo with rounds to spare. In a pretty package that fits inside a 13 x 7 Hangar Door and has 320 kSU Container Storage and 6 Constructors for rapid 15 mm Ammo production with a fully armed speed of 110+ m/s Acceleration in ALL 6 directions. And 32 forward mounted unobstructed Minigun Turrets, out of a total of 52 with 12 Mounted Lasers and 8 Mounted Rocket Launchers. Oh and it has 4 Laser Drill Mounts.

Yes Sir. Who would have thought that I would turn out to be by far the best builder in all of Empyrion hands down? I'm clearly WAY out of all the other builders' leagues. And the "popular" streamers? I'm clearly way out of their league as well. I mean in six whole years not one of them has ever demonstrated any combat piloting skills whatsoever. Nor have they demonstrated any combat design building skills. It's as if they have never played any good flying combat games like Rogue Squadron or X4: Foundations.

I just feel so honored that I turned out to be "The One." Oh, and by the way, those terribly designed obsessive compulsion for unnecessary armor Toveras are slow, lumbering sitting duck hunks of scrap metal. They were basically designed to deliver unlimited scrap metal to small SVs designed by me.

5. guardian_de_la_via2

guardian_de_la_via2 Lieutenant

6. The Big Brzezinski

The Big Brzezinski Captain

Carrier build in progress.

[​IMG]

7. Stellar Titan

Stellar Titan Captain

The Nexus player base in progress

[​IMG]

8. boolybooly

boolybooly Commander

Sunset on Phaeth, my new refuge.
    [​IMG]

Here I rebuilt the wreck of the Scout after surviving the incident at Ashon, using strange alien materials.

[​IMG]

A ship called the Rutile attacked the Scout in Phaeth orbit, for no reason, so I took steps to enhance the fighting capability of the Scout to end Rutile's tyranny, once and for all.

[​IMG]

After using a rocket launcher, 4 cannons, 3 lasers and two miniguns, protected by a T1 shield, to destroy its turrets, power generators and core, the previously pugnacious Rutile was salvaged for scrap. Thats the last time you catch me lifting off from a planet with my shields down Rutile!

9. Germanicus

Germanicus Rear Admiral

[​IMG]

10. Germanicus

Germanicus Rear Admiral

[​IMG]

11. The Big Brzezinski

The Big Brzezinski Captain

12. Fractalite

Fractalite Rear Admiral

Gorgeous lava world:

[​IMG]