Feedback Required EXP 1.8 - New Tutorial: AKUA (Temperate Starter Moon)

Discussion in 'Experimental Features Discussion' started by Hummel-o-War, May 17, 2022.

1. Hummel-o-War

Hummel-o-War Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

• Developer
    Thanks for pointing this out!

I am afraid, in this case there is literally only one thing you can do: disasemble the frame and create a new one in the BP Libary and spawn it.

Will put some thought in how to switch between the different stages manually (but possibly after 1.8 as this means some serious rework of the current setup)

Pach likes this.
  2. PervyHermit

PervyHermit Ensign

I loved Empyrion the first time i played, ofcourse encountered some bugs, and the missions really do not like multiplayer, but i could look past that. Now it has been a while since i played and i asked a friend to join me, telling him its a great game! We enter, only to find this new sorry excuse for a tutorial.. I cannot understand, how you have an acceptable tutorial system, showing checkboxes, in case one would bug you can manually click the box to solve it, all good, and change to the system you have now.. The old system was not perfect, sure, but it eased you into the game. With this new system, even i ,as someone who played before, just could not get into it. We stopped and my friend just ended up refunding the game. Especially at the price its still on... Sorry but, might as well play No Man's Sky..