Feature Requests

Discussion in 'Dedicated Server: Empyrion Admin Helper (EAH)' started by EleonGameStudios, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

2. Voolan

Voolan Ensign

3. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

In the next Version there will be a chatbot command CB:FM:MESSAGE for that.

4. Idrona

Idrona Ensign

When chatting from Master or Slave tool it would be nice if it also showed in-game which admin is talking.

5. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Ingame... hm would be nice. I'll ask if we can implement something like that

Idrona likes this.
  6. [OFAW] Pixmyster

[OFAW] Pixmyster Ensign

I run the =OFAW= Empyrion Server, and there is a couple of things that i would like to see added to the EAH Tool,

Firstly and most importantly, - Auto Update,

this is the most important as this is when you lose your players, if an admin is unavailable, a patch comes out server still runs but the clients can no longer connect as they are on the wrong version, and its a nightmare for admins as there is no way to automate this

Secondly, and almost as important as the first - Auto Reboot (time 12hrs,24hrs.....etc)

when things start to go wierd i find that its a reboot is required, ill specify i would like the option to soft reboot or hard reboot and auto restart the server,

thirdly - Auto refresh of POI's, Deposits, etc....

In addition to the timers in the game, to ensure that POI's are reset, Deposits are reset... etc.. it would be nice if there was an option tick box to delete all POI's from the Dedicated save files, and refresh all deposits, not individually refresh for each planet, would save admins a lot of time,

i know others probably have said these i just want to add to say that i need them also

Jascha likes this.
  7. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

Hello,
    There is a way. At the moment an external program but it's possible: https://empyriononline.com/threads/empyrion-server-auto-update-tools.26031/

That is also already possible with the timetable feature. Even though I don't know what you mean with soft and hard reboot.
    Just set up your times there and the empyrion server will reboot automatically.

You can reset POIs for example already either with the ingame regeneration feature in the playfield.yaml or via EAH in the timetable.
    There are also some MODS available if you want to do that.

RexXxuS

8. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Will be included in the next Version

steenhole and Idrona like this.
  9. steenhole

steenhole Lieutenant

Hi Jascha,

Would it be possible to add an exception filter to the swear filter to decrease the number of false positives please?

Example: Currently-- Ban on string "*abcde"
    Add--Except on "cd." So exception on common words that may activate a ban condition, but the ban condition can't be changed.

Thank you!

10. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Hey, ok so a white list of words?

11. steenhole

steenhole Lieutenant

Yes, please. ;)

12. casishur

casishur Ensign

Eine Webanwendung Für gemietete Server, wo man keinen Zugang zu Empyrion Admin Helper hat (könnte mithilfe von Portzugang gemacht werden z.b (IP:8080).

Einige bieten keine Möglichkeit, auf den Empyrion Admin helper zuzugreifen geschweige zu Starten um es anschließend zu Konfigurieren, dass es auf Master/Slave laufen kann. obwohl das nach meiner Meinung schon fast unumgänglich ist.

translated with google

A web application For rented servers where you do not have access to Empyrion Admin Helper (could be done using port access, eg (IP: 8080). Some do not provide a way to access the Empyrion Admin helper, let alone start to configure it to run on Master / Slave. although that is almost inevitable in my opinion.

13. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

A simple Version of it will be in the next update

14. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Good point, but I'm no web developer and it would still request a Mod/tool to be installed on the server :(
    Maybe in the future.

15. Sny

Sny Lieutenant

s! cb:alliance:message
    or cb:a:message for short
    to send a message to everyone who's online in your alliance
    effectively, alliance chat.

16. xcom_kill

xcom_kill Lieutenant

Jascha - tell us more about the binding EAH Admin Tools to as the Discord server.
    It seems to have done some brief instructions but not working:

1. Whether there should be a "Discord" client on the Empyrion server or is it enough just to connect to the server "Discord".

2. If item 1 is not needed then : I copied the channel id that you created for "Discord" servers.
    The admin channel and public channel made in EAH tools. Clicked "Reload Discord".

I understand that all messages in which the word appears, the admin should automatically get into the admin channel.
    All other public messages to a common channel as the server.

3. I'm not working. Do I need to open on the server any ports ? What settings must be on the channel as the default server ?

p.s. I didn't restart even after the utility administration settings - maybe because of this ?

17. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Hey,

No extra tool required. EAH is enough.

Right. Everything that is highlighted as Yello in the chat would be also send to the Admin channel (but no message form that channel is send to the game)
    Public sends all and also recieves all ingame from Dioscord.

I don't know actually. This is something discord might tell you.

So nothing works? Restart tool should halp you, logs might help you. Maybe you get a error there.

18. xcom_kill

xcom_kill Lieutenant

Get this log

02.01.2018 10:07:52.291 E Error: DSharpPlus.Exceptions.UnauthorizedException: Unauthorized: 401
    в System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
    в System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    в DSharpPlus.Net.DiscordApiClient.<GetChannelAsync>d__36.MoveNext()
    --- Конец трассировка стека из предыдущего расположения, где возникло исключение ---
    в System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    в DSharpPlus.DiscordClient.<GetChannelAsync>d__240.MoveNext()
    --- Конец трассировка стека из предыдущего расположения, где возникло исключение ---
    в EmpAdminHelper.Discord_API.V.MoveNext(): Further Infos: Discord - Connect_Public -
    02.01.2018 10:07:52.292 E Last Errors: Error: mscorlib: 5
    : Unauthorized: 401
    02.01.2018 10:07:52.472 E Error: DSharpPlus.Exceptions.UnauthorizedException: Unauthorized: 401
    в DSharpPlus.Net.DiscordApiClient.<GetChannelAsync>d__36.MoveNext()
    в DSharpPlus.DiscordClient.<GetChannelAsync>d__240.MoveNext()
    в EmpAdminHelper.Discord_API.R.MoveNext(): Further Infos: Discord - Connect_Admin -
    02.01.2018 10:07:52.473 E Last Errors: Error: mscorlib: 5
    : Unauthorized: 401

can't log in.
    Tried adding the administrator password Discord servers. Did not help :(
    Or should be on the server antenen created some special user ?

19. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

hm this definetly points to missing permissions.
    Make sure the Discord user has all the permissions he needs for that channel and is allowed to be used from outside. And it should be a Bot.

20. xcom_kill

xcom_kill Lieutenant

Hmmm..... Wait - you need to set what the bot yet ? If not a secret - what use ? And what music mainly across :(