Feature Requests

Discussion in 'Dedicated Server: Empyrion Admin Helper (EAH)' started by EleonGameStudios, Sep 15, 2017.

1. elmuerte470

elmuerte470 Ensign

@Jascha
    EAH Feature Request:
    Ability to set the color of either the Flyout background or the Title bar of the EAH tool. Or Both

Use Case:
    I run multiple server instances on my system. Adjusting the color scheme for each would greatly reduce my anxiety when making changes in one system or the other.

This starts to get really busy, so some level of colorization would greatly help... but I am open to other suggestions.
    screenshot.18.jpg

Last edited: Oct 13, 2020
  2. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Hey,

I understand. Should be not much of a problem. Will see if I can include it in one of the next versions

Germanicus likes this.
  3. Hawkie

Hawkie Commander

I would like to request a new feature. Over time I have issued bans on several of my servers, but each time we refresh game my ban list is also refreshed. I would like the following feature:

1. Import/Export of ban list. Based on steam ID. Would be nice with a button to see the ban list as well and edit as well, but not as important.
    2. Possibility to use a shared ban list between servers, with like folder sharing or ftp, or timed merge.

I hope I am not bugging with these feature requests, but I am hoping these small things will make life easier for server owners.

4. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Hey,

just keep your adminconfig.yaml. This one does not need to be deleted if you refresh your game. This yaml contains all banned players as well as permissions.

The other request to share them is a nice idea. But I can't promise anything at the moment. Ill add it to my list though

5. kaisho2003

kaisho2003 Ensign

I would like to request a localisation file, with the warnings, so that they can be displayed in local language. No tranlations, just the Key English, and the the warnings, and then the other server owners can put their own language key in, and the translations. Possible?

6. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Hey,

possible for sure. Just have to find the time. But I put it on the list

Germanicus likes this.
  7. Hawkie

Hawkie Commander

Dear @Jascha , again thanks for your great work. I have a little feature request.
    Might be there is a way to see it already, but i havent found it on my searches.

I am looking for a way to get all cheater/backpack warnings in a event list. Like it is now, if a user fixes his backpack it disappears from my list, and i dont see it. So i need to check over each user and select Extreme/High/Maybe to see if there was warnings.

I have not set ban on auto, and want to be able to regularly go over users and check. If i find an alert i load manual logs and see what happened.
    Would it be possible to have a button to list all alerts on this and have you sort by date?

8. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Hey,

should be already there. Check "Backpack" under "Logs and Statistics"
    It should list you all backpacks (of all players) that are logged and also if there was a warning attached.

upload_2021-2-1_14-37-23.png

9. Hawkie

Hawkie Commander

Thanks Jascha

10. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Sorry, but I guess you ended up in the wrong Forum area. The context is missing and this Thread is only for EAH, not Empyrion itself

11. GodOfGuns

GodOfGuns Lieutenant

fish paste sorry deleting now

Germanicus likes this.
  12. idx64

idx64 Lieutenant

I think they could add a nebulae gas collector as an alternative energy system (Like Star Trek). A block connected to a container that should provide auxiliary energy and reserve the ship in question. That would be a good addition to the game.-

13. GodOfGuns

GodOfGuns Lieutenant

YES those gas giant planets can't be used otherwise so maybe in the outer reaches of the planets(upper atmosphere) you are not yet to the point you geta "fly away or risk destroying your vessel" but close enough that you can collect gases that can act like fuel

14. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Hey guys, please use the correct Thread. This is about EAH not Empyrion

15. GodOfGuns

GodOfGuns Lieutenant

I did create a thread but he posted here....
    I just responded....